Algeria vs United States

Hendo11

Algeria sucks azz. They have to win and get two goals to go to round of 16 and with about 10 minutes left in match there not even bringing a lot of guys on the attack. There playing defensive like no other. The sad thing is that there okay to finish last in Group C and its okay to not go on, but were good with just tieing with England and U.S. They ask themselves why they suck. Thats why. They don't go for the win. They pretty much just decided to quit and try there hardest not to let U.S. on and the f8cking refs tried hard. God Bless the U.S. Were moving on BABY

Dude England is up 1-0 vs Slovenia.

If the US/Algeria game ends up 0-0 and England wins against Slovenia we don't advance' date=' so don't get too excited[/quote']

Games over. United States won in last 3 minutes bc of LANDON DONAVAN

Games over. United States won in last 3 minutes bc of LANDON DONAVAN

oh my bad dude i'm at work and i checked the scores of the england and U.S. games like 10 minutes ago.

hell yeah! lando don is the best soccer player we have ever produced!!

Algeria is so sad. Algeria to advance they had to

1. Beat U.S.

2. Score atleast 2 goals

They had to get both of those to advance however with 10 minutes left in the match Algeria is bringing 80% on the defensive and about 4 on the attack. Algeria is happy to tie with U.S. their happy to finish last in Group C. Its pretty much like they quit and wanted there rivals to not move on. Algeria is a f8cking sad country. They just quit and the elbow they did on Dempsey. Thank God I don't know that dude who elbowed him. I

The refs were a fine' date=' yellow card and penalty shots both ways, though that red card was unnecessary, but that's why you never argue.[/quote']

The refs were fine. They took a 2 goals from the U.S. when both players were clearly onside. The refs are fine. Are you f8cking kidding me. Taking two wins away from the U.S. actually 1 but almost 2. If this was in the 80's both of those refs would had been murdered

The refs were fine. They took a 2 goals from the U.S. when both players were clearly onside. The refs are fine. Are you f8cking kidding me. Taking two wins away from the U.S. actually 1 but almost 2. If this was in the 80's both of those refs would had been murdered

hahaha this is so true

Archived