BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar could be out of UFC 116

UFCGOD1

MMABay has learned from a source close to the situation that UFC heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar could be about to pull out of his UFC 116 showdown with Shane Carwin in just over one weeks time due to some sort of injury sustained during training.

A source close to the mammoth fighter spoke to MMABay earlier today, explaining there was some sort of problem and that a withdrawal from the fight, dubbed as the biggest heavyweight clash in UFC history, seemed likely.

After further investigation is seems that heavyweight knockout artist, Junior dos Santos could be pulled from his UFC 117 showdown with Roy Nelson to fill in on July 3rd, facing Carwin for the interim heavyweight title. Stay with us as we attempt to get 100% confirmation on the situation.

EDIT : false rumor

Posting on his Twitter account, Lesnar?s manager, Brian Stegeman said:

?Just spoke to Lesnar?s manager, Brian Stegeman. He said the reports are 100 percent FALSE. He?s better than ever, Stegeman said?

the link is in the text !!

Mmabay.co' date='uk[/quote']

If this is true I bet Dana's head will explode. First Wand now Brock potentially.

At least I can go to my wifes fam reunion this weekend without wanting to kill someone. No cable where we are going :mad:

relax guys according to brock's manager its false :

Posting on his Twitter account, Lesnar’s manager, Brian Stegeman said:

“Just spoke to Lesnar’s manager, Brian Stegeman. He said the reports are 100 percent FALSE. He’s better than ever, Stegeman said”

True' date=' but it's not confirmed yet so it might not be on there yet. Not sure if it's true or not. We can all hope its not.[/quote']

trust me, rumors or true it usually ends up on the UG.

Dude I have literally have 3-4 sources that get updated to my phone whenever something new happens. No one is reporting this besides mmabay. This is a false rumor

trust me' date=' rumors or true it usually ends up on the UG.

Dude I have literally have 3-4 sources that get updated to my phone whenever something new happens. No one is reporting this besides mmabay. This is a false rumor[/quote']

What phone you got I got a black berry and could only find one MMA app.

blackberry.

I have the mma junkie app but also have sources like mma crypt or cage potato on facebook/twitter and whenever they post something I'll see it

Oh I got the MMA junkie to doesn't really give you any info then who is fighting in an event.

Archived