lesnar says batista "WANNA BE"

smoka_joka

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=11846&zoneid=13

maybe its just me i found this funny but i like brock calling other people trying to make the jump.. wanna be's and fakes..

It's funny that an MMA champion calls a guy who never did anything a wannabe?... I don't see the humor...

Brock is not a wannabe, he has made the jump and won a belt...

It's funny that an MMA champion calls a guy who never did anything a wannabe?... I don't see the humor...

Brock is not a wannabe' date=' he has made the jump and won a belt...[/quote']

the humor i find is brock calling guys wanna-be's, not brock himself..

i like how he is saying the guy is a fake and wont make it he's doing it for the wrong reasons..

:P ;)

the humor i find is brock calling guys wanna-be's' date=' not brock himself..

i like how he is saying the guy is a fake and wont make it he's doing it for the wrong reasons..

:P ;)[/quote']

Still, why would Brock calling someone a wannabe be funny? Brock has always had wrestling (not pro-wrestling) background. He made a pretty logical transformation to MMA. He succeeded so far, beyond what many MMA fans have expected.

In other words - Brock <> Fake. Batista = Pretty much fake...

maybe my english is not too good... here

I (me) thought of BROCK(Him) saying BATISTA (the wannabe) was a WANNABE (true) was funny. Because ITS TRUE!

OF ALL the GUYS to DEFEND MMA, That Brock admitting BATISTA Was A CLOWN..made me go HAHAHAHAHA

NOTHING Daming About Brock K cupcake?

I see something like mariuz pudz situation happening to batista after he has to get off the gear for a while and his body no longer has the same hormones keeping his muscles, ligaments, and tendons lubed and up to par with the correct water retention and what not. I can see this being short lived personally.

But, if it werent' for lack of any martial arts background and age over 40, then i could see why it would be ironic for lesnar to say that. But, lesnar is a lot younger and has wrestled since he was like in 7th grade or something, 1st div champ so on and so forth. He has the creds to do and try what he did and accomplished. Lets see batista compete and win in the same fashion, even with sf....

maybe my english is not too good... here

I (me) thought of BROCK(Him) saying BATISTA (the wannabe) was a WANNABE (true) was funny. Because ITS TRUE!

OF ALL the GUYS to DEFEND MMA' date=' That Brock admitting BATISTA Was A CLOWN..made me go HAHAHAHAHA

NOTHING Daming About Brock K cupcake?[/quote']

Why on the defensive dude?... All I did was disagree with you.

Now, that you clarified what you meant, I get it. Life goes on...

The way it was originally posted could have easily being misunderstood, and was... That is all...

haha, thats funny even tho I agree with Brock...He was a Division 1 national champion in wrestling and pretty damn good at it. Most of the guys in WWE are jokes they are only doing it for the money not many of them have the credentials he has. The only guy I thought COULD have made an impact on MMA would have been Kurt Angle before he got in to the WWE and it beat him down.

Now there are some great atheletes in the WWE that are still young and couldn prolly transition over to MMA but they need to do it now before the job the have now beats down their body to the point of where its only good to be in WWE.

haha' date=' thats funny even tho I agree with Brock...He was a Division 1 national champion in wrestling and pretty damn good at it. Most of the guys in WWE are jokes they are only doing it for the money not many of them have the credentials he has. [b']The only guy I thought COULD have made an impact on MMA would have been Kurt Angle before he got in to the WWE [/b]and it beat him down.

Now there are some great atheletes in the WWE that are still young and couldn prolly transition over to MMA but they need to do it now before the job the have now beats down their body to the point of where its only good to be in WWE.

Very true. He is an extremely gifted wrestler. He broke his neck a couple of times, and have performed through and after that. He could have been a real good fighter. Like Randy.

Very true. He is an extremely gifted wrestler. He broke his neck a couple of times' date=' and have performed through and after that. He could have been a real good fighter. Like Randy.[/quote']

yeah I think he could have been a very good MMA fighter, with his background in wrestling add a few years of BJJ, Boxing, Mauy Thai he could have been good but he decided he wanted to go with WWE. But in his defense MMA wasnt nearly as big back then when he was younger and getting ready to transtion to something else like it is today.

the humor i find is brock calling guys wanna-be's' date=' not brock himself..

:P ;)[/quote']

A mma champion calls a 41 year old with no mma background a wannabe. How is this funny at all. I couldnt aggre more. +1 for LEsnar and oh yeah! F8ck you if you want Shane to win

This is funny. A former pro wrestler calling another former pro wrestler a wanna-be. That is priceless. Seriously Lesnar with his measley 5 fights of MMA experience should not talk ****. I don't care if Lesnar is the Champion of the HW division or the King of Feces in Mouth. He should not run his mouth. Not too long ago Brocky boy was in the same exact situation. LoL Lesnar is a clown.

Why on the defensive dude?... All I did was disagree with you.

Now' date=' that you clarified what you meant, I get it. Life goes on...

The way it was originally posted could have easily being misunderstood, and was... That is all...[/quote']

just clearing the water homeslice no beef :P

A mma champion calls a 41 year old with no mma background a wannabe. How is this funny at all. I couldnt aggre more. +1 for LEsnar and oh yeah! F8ck you if you want Shane to win

i doubt hes dogging his age more like he knows hes just being a clown by thinking he can make the transition .. and if that puck you was meant for me..

mwah back at you because i am pulling for carwin :D

... and so are you lesnar

lets not make this a lesnar is or isnt .. thread.. k thanks in advance:D

Archived