OMG The Whole 116 card is cancelled!

towhatend

NO IT ISN'T. STOP MAKING THREADS SAYING FIGHTERS ARE INJURED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID LINK!

Seriously, it's annoying. Leave the trolling up to AK and Machidapwned. They are smarter, funnier and know more about MMA than you do.

And if I see that damn Rick Astley video one more time someone is getting e-slapped.

NO IT ISN'T. STOP MAKING THREADS SAYING FIGHTERS ARE INJURED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID LINK!

Seriously' date=' it's annoying. Leave the trolling up to AK and Machidapwned. They are smarter, funnier and know more about MMA than you do.

And if I see that damn Rick Astley video one more time someone is getting e-slapped.[/quote']

Now that i have been acknowlegimadist as the smartest person of the UFC community, i will promise that things are going to change around here. Im going to clean up the garbage that has been spewing out of your mouths for so long unchecked.

please stop calling him machidapwned' date=' his name is theChemicals... or chemypants...[/quote']

Chemypants is fine.

Now that i have been acknowlegimadist as the smartest person of the UFC community' date=' i will promise that things are going to change around here. Im going to clean up the garbage that has been spewing out of your mouths for so long unchecked.

Chemypants is fine.[/quote']

I didn't say smartest, Chemypants (I like the nickname) but smarter than the general population here who continue to take you seriously and have no clue of your previous account. They're kind of like the TUF noobs of the forum.

Also for those saying don't encourage him, you morons do every time he posts something. Christ if you little fishes are going to grab the bait every single time he throws it on the hook, guess what? It'll keep coming.

Seriously' date=' it's annoying. Leave the trolling up to AK and Machidapwned. They are smarter, funnier and know more about MMA than you do.

And if I see that damn Rick Astley video one more time someone is getting e-slapped.[/quote']

Check this article on Brock out. It may change your mind about the UFC 116 card:

Thats not funny. I already ordered everything for my party. Damn near **** a brick when i saw that title.

Archived