Why Erase Threads If They Are Within The Rules Of The Forum?

DJC4DEEP

Not sure why my last thread was erased but it was. It wasnt breaking any of the rules nor was it attacking anyone. What is with the moderators on this forum? They erased 2 threads so far... the first was about them erasing threads and the second was about Lesnar, Toney, and Jesse Ventura. It seems that you cant speak out on things the moderators disagree with around here.

Well, our moderators have a stricter set of rules to follow than the loose interpretation of them that most of the rest of you follow. If the thread is not allowed, or is inflammatory enough to cause most of the post to fall into not-allowed territory, then it will get shut down,

The forum rules ask users to clearly post the thread topic in the title, not call other users out, not make unsubstantiated claims, and of course all of the rediculously rude stuff we've seen. It is possible that a thread missing may have also been moved to the correct section.

This is a privately owned forum that allows the public to use it for free....but there are rules and sometimes those rules piss the users off, like it or not. :D

Well' date=' our moderators have a stricter set of rules to follow than the loose interpretation of them that most of the rest of you follow. If the thread is not allowed, or is inflammatory enough to cause most of the post to fall into not-allowed territory, then it will get shut down,

The forum rules ask users to clearly post the thread topic in the title, not call other users out, not make unsubstantiated claims, and of course all of the rediculously rude stuff we've seen. It is possible that a thread missing may have also been moved to the correct section.

This is a privately owned forum that allows the public to use it for free....but there are rules and sometimes those rules piss the users off, like it or not. :D[/quote']

check and mate Leonie.

Well' date=' our moderators have a stricter set of rules to follow than the loose interpretation of them that most of the rest of you follow. If the thread is not allowed, or is inflammatory enough to cause most of the post to fall into not-allowed territory, then it will get shut down,

This is a privately owned forum that allows the public to use it for free....but there are rules and sometimes those rules [b']piss[/b] the users off, like it or not. :D

hey there are kids on here!:)

This is a privately owned forum that allows the public to use it for free....but there are rules and sometimes those rules piss the users off, like it or not. :D[/quote']

There is a still an intelligent middle-age man aspiring to become a moderator. I believe his name is KungFuMaster.

what if mods piss users off?lol

did that guy get banned for life?! :P

Brewster banned KFM without any hesitation. It was going to be a permanent ban. I had to beg him for another chance.

KFM is banned for another day and a half' date=' which means Jambo_Ra_Fiki_Angu will be banned in only a day and a half... :D[/quote']

I will camp out the night before.

haha just cant win can you kungfu...

J/K I asked for the ban and at first Brew didn't want to but I insisted. He then banned me and then I realized I couldn't stay away.

Brewster said he was bored so I decided to make him do a little work.

Not sure why my last thread was erased but it was. It wasnt breaking any of the rules nor was it attacking anyone. What is with the moderators on this forum? They erased 2 threads so far... the first was about them erasing threads and the second was about Lesnar' date=' Toney, and Jesse Ventura. It seems that you cant speak out on things the moderators disagree with around here.[/quote']

Shell.

Archived