The real Brock

BlackChip

All you haters please watch this.

Mir is and always has been a smug d**k bag and the sole reason Brock gave it right back too him after he beat him down. (which he totally deserved)

Carwin is cool and therefore not stirring anything up.

The radio conference call was great too.

is it just me also or is the Ankle/leg locks and sub's SOOOOOOOOOOO vastly underrated these days. guys just stick their legs out there and let the other guy even hold their foots when laying on their back.. my lord the amount of matches that could of ended by ankle/leg subs if guys utilized it more..

Mir is and always has been a smug d**k bag and the sole reason Brock gave it right back too him after he beat him down. (which he totally deserved)

radio confrence call? please elaborate, was it between carwin and brock or is it from a while ago? can anyone provide a link.

radio confrence call? please elaborate' date=' was it between carwin and brock or is it from a while ago? can anyone provide a link.[/quote']

There is your link to part one of five for the radio call. It is current and yes they are both in it.

Also proves again that Smug D**k bag Mir was the real cause of Brock's hate and fury.

Brock is very calm when talking to a good guy like Carwin.

What the hell does this video prove? Lesnar is still a dikk

brock_lesnar_bud_light.jpg

Yes they are.....

Did anyone notice that Mazz hasn't sported the ***** 'stache

since Brock said he was going to "knock it off his face"

Okay, so the one point deduction has you really bummed. I get it. How did it affect the outcome?

Brock might have answered that by knocking Mir out. But he couldn't.

Brock might have answered that by taking Mir down and submitting him. Nope. Didn't do that either,

Instead, he made a careless, rookie mistake. He got caught in an ankle lock, AN ANKLE LOCK and tapped out the rhythm to "I left my nuts in Minnesota"

I know it sucks, but it's a far cry from crime of the century. Regardless of Mazz, Brock had chances to win and failed. Maybe he'll have better luck with those pesky referees in the Carwin fight...

Okay' date=' so the one point deduction has you really bummed. I get it. How did it affect the outcome?

Brock might have answered that by knocking Mir out. But he couldn't.

Brock might have answered that by taking Mir down and submitting him. Nope. Didn't do that either,

Instead, he made a careless, rookie mistake. He got caught in an ankle lock, [b']AN ANKLE LOCK[/b] and tapped out the rhythm to "I left my nuts in Minnesota"

I know it sucks, but it's a far cry from crime of the century. Regardless of Mazz, Brock had chances to win and failed. Maybe he'll have better luck with those pesky referees in the Carwin fight...

Knee bar...

Knee bar...

Mazz was shocked by the sheer brutal beating that Mur was taking. He had to stop the carnage somehow. It would've been painful to watch except it was Mur. HA

Thank you Shane Carwin

Dan Murgliotta my new favorite ref.= extra pain for Mur!

is it just me also or is the Ankle/leg locks and sub's SOOOOOOOOOOO vastly underrated these days. guys just stick their legs out there and let the other guy even hold their foots when laying on their back.. my lord the amount of matches that could of ended by ankle/leg subs if guys utilized it more..

yeaaahh I agree there are alot of moments where a leg lock is right there but nobody takes it.

Archived