Brock still in reports are false

bobbylashleyremy

http://www.ufctracker.com/?p=74 With Wanderlei Silva out of UFC 116 already, it is being said that Brock Lesnar will also miss this event due to injury. However, reported by ?the men in charge,? Brock Lesnar WILL be attending UFC 116 and fighting Shane Carwin as scheduled. The report was false. It would have been tragic if Lesnar really would have sustained an injury and was taken out of UFC, after Silva was already replaced by Chris ?The Crippler? Leben. So the question returns ?who will win UFC 116;? Lesnar or Carwin?

http://www.ufctracker.com/?p=74 With Wanderlei Silva out of UFC 116 already' date=' it is being said that Brock Lesnar will also miss this event due to injury. However, reported by ?the men in charge,? Brock Lesnar WILL be attending UFC 116 and fighting Shane Carwin as scheduled. The report was false. It would have been tragic if Lesnar really would have sustained an injury and was taken out of UFC, after Silva was already replaced by Chris ?The Crippler? Leben. So the question returns ?who will win UFC 116;? Lesnar or Carwin?[/quote']

JDS will destroy them both.

JDS will destroy them both.

No. Jds is one of the best but I dont believe he can stop Lesnars takedowns. Carwin would probably push him against the cage and TKO ala Mir. I think Cain is vastly overated but thats the only guy I see stopping Lesnars takedowns. I dont think that is going to be a problem for Carwin though because my prediction is that Lesnar gets KTFO before he even gets a takedown.

i think JDS would def attempt to put on weight for a match against the mammoth brock and carwin.. to try to face those guys with a 20-30pd differential is really dumb.. they arent slow one dimensional fighters..

Yeah, if he didnt add weight I think he would get manhandled.

i think JDS would def attempt to put on weight for a match against the mammoth brock and carwin.. to try to face those guys with a 20-30pd differential is really dumb.. they arent slow one dimensional fighters..

Yeah, Lesnar kind of is

Lesnar will never fight him.

Lesnar will never get another W in the UFC.

though i agree with your first comment, I have to disagree with this one. Though i see Carwin beating lesnar at 116, I'm sure Lesnar will get another win. Why? Because this is the UFC, Dana will face him up against someone he should beat like Kongo, Mir, and the like, and then BAM! he'll get another undeserved title shot.

Archived