Brock Lesnar believing his own hype...

TheTerribleWilliamson

With his uncontrollable verbal diarrhea regarding how he's the greatest HW in the world and his smack talk about Carwin's wrestling pedigree and record and about Fedor's legacy, along with all of the other d-bag trash talk statements he's making, it's obvious that Brock believes his own hype. This is great for all of us who have been patiently waiting to watch this overrated embarrassment face an opponent who isn't a nobody, or past his prime or a 45 year old light heavyweight or a BJJ fighter with zero take down defense, etc. Intelligent MMA fans predicted from day one that Lesnar would fold like a futon if faced with a comparable sized heavyweight with good wrestling and legit one punch KO power and finally we get to see it.

The UFC has done a bang up job of marketing Brock to the simpleton WWE converts but on July 3rd they're going to face a sobering reality. I'm not saying this will totally derail the hype train, in an effort to milk him for all he's worth the UFC will spin it as "ring rust" and attribute it to his not being 100% recovered from his illness, etc...it will be just believable enough to convince the simpletons that Brock will murder Carwin in a rematch. Unfortunately I don't think there will be a rematch...after Brock loses to Shane the UFC will give him someone they think he can beat and he'll lose again, and hopefully that will be enough to fully expose him for what he is, a good wrestler and a mediocre MMA fighter.

I guess when you're surrounded by delusional fans, sycophants, yes-men and a muti-million dollar hype campaign telling you how great you are that it's difficult not to start believing it...we've seen that before *cough* BJ Penn *cough* ...but this is the real world and being overconfident against a dangerous opponent is suicide.

Lesnar should wear his jammies to the octagon on July 3rd because he's going nighty night before the first minute is up.

With his uncontrollable verbal diarrhea regarding how he's the greatest HW in the world and his smack talk about Carwin's wrestling pedigree and record and about Fedor's legacy' date=' along with all of the other d-bag trash talk statements he's making, it's obvious that Brock believes his own hype. This is great for all of us who have been patiently waiting to watch this overrated embarrassment face an opponent who isn't a nobody, or past his prime or a 45 year old light heavyweight or a BJJ fighter with zero take down defense, etc. Intelligent MMA fans predicted from day one that Lesnar would fold like a futon if faced with a comparable sized heavyweight with good wrestling and legit one punch KO power and finally we get to see it.

The UFC has done a bang up job of marketing Brock to the simpleton WWE converts but on July 3rd they're going to face a sobering reality. I'm not saying this will totally derail the hype train, in an effort to milk him for all he's worth the UFC will spin it as "ring rust" and attribute it to his not being 100% recovered from his illness, etc...it will be just believable enough to convince the simpletons that Brock will murder Carwin in a rematch. Unfortunately I don't think there will be a rematch...after Brock loses to Shane the UFC will give him someone they think he can beat and he'll lose again, and hopefully that will be enough to fully expose him for what he is, a good wrestler and a mediocre MMA fighter.

I guess when you're surrounded by delusional fans, sycophants, yes-men and a muti-million dollar hype campaign telling you how great you are that it's difficult not to start believing it...we've seen that before [i']*cough*[/i] BJ Penn *cough* ...but this is the real world and being overconfident against a dangerous opponent is suicide.

Lesnar should wear his jammies to the octagon on July 3rd because he's going nighty night before the first minute is up.

LMFAO -1 and also it has become 100% positive that your a Shane Carwin ****.

No just a Lesner hater' date=' as he should be that 300 lb roid monkey is an embarrassment. If he would shut his mouth and realize this is not the wwe he could be a respectable fighter.[/quote']

Shut his mouth? Why does he have to impress you? He acts like himself. If Brock Lesnar started acting all nice and innocent then he wouldn't be acting like himself. THe UFC wants its fighter to be comfortable and to act themselves. WHo gives a s8it how much s8it he talks. Whats its matter to you??????????

Its so funny when kids get on here and call Brock Lesnar immature and not respectful. WHO CARES? He is an adult and Brock doesn't give a rats azz what you guys think of him. If he knew what you were saying about him then he would f8ck each of you guys up and you guys be scared out of your mind to call him terrible. Please

Its so funny when kids get on here and call Brock Lesnar immature and not respectful. WHO CARES? He is an adult and Brock doesn't give a rats azz what you guys think of him. If he knew what you were saying about him then he would f8ck each of you guys up and you guys be scared out of your mind to call him terrible. Please

thats why he apologized after his smart **** remarks he made about bud light? yeah cause he dont give a rats **** right...

Shut his mouth? Why does he have to impress you? He acts like himself. If Brock Lesnar started acting all nice and innocent then he wouldn't be acting like himself. THe UFC wants its fighter to be comfortable and to act themselves. WHo gives a s8it how much s8it he talks. Whats its matter to you??????????

Yeah thats why Dana had to take him offstage and tell him to shut his mouth. It was so funny watching Lesner drinking a bud light and acting like a whipped dog in the post fight conference.

Yeah thats why Dana had to take him offstage and tell him to shut his mouth. It was so funny watching Lesner drinking a bud light and acting like a whipped dog in the post fight conference.

Yeah and Dana White told him to apoligize and say he would be drinking Budlight. Whipped dog bc of Dana White.

i heard posting on 2 different accounts is cruise control for cool....once againU FAIL!

Yeah and Dana White told him to apoligize and say he would be drinking Budlight. Whipped dog bc of Dana White.

hrmm but you did say he didnt care what anyone thought.....anyone who consist of DW...so your little analogy would be wrong, cause he obviously does care what people think. This aint WWE people around here dont respect that sh*t.

i heard posting on 2 different accounts is cruise control for cool....once againU FAIL!

lol posting on 2 accounts is for trash like sco, as I have never been banned this is my one and only account. (Plus why would't my secondary account have almost as much posts as this one think for 5 seconds before posting next time)

who the f*ck are you talking to? I have one and only one account moron.

just cause more than 1 person proved yall wrong dont mean we are the same person...

No, the UFC wants fighters to be marketable.

lesner is a classless fighter, and has yet to defend the title, so calling him a champion is still premature... can you say "4 and 1"? a four win champion, lol, maybe in time i'll call him a champion, but not yet! his lack of class may suit the people of wwe, but, this is real world fighting, where class, maturity, respect, and sportsmanship mean a lot. i foresee lesner going 4 and 3, KO'd by carwin in the 1st rnd, then losing to mir by submission, or maybe carwin will tap lesners chin loose, and mir will win by KO as well... now that would be beautiful!!!

The thing with the vanilla gorilla is if like some of you keep saying he is just "being himself" and why should we care, then he is just an egocentric imbecile d-bag and not the type of person any self respecting fan could cheer for, or major sponsor could stand behind, no matter how good he may end up being. He acts like that same old oversized 8th grader that after getting picked on for being barely literate discovered he was freakishly strong (like many mongoloid types) and became the bully.

But it seems to me he is still trying to put on that bravado image that sold him to all the fans back in his wrasslin days, which makes him a big phony egocentric imbecile d-bag, which is IMO twice as bad and completely not what this sports stands for or needs.

this is your king talking, first of all i'm a real mma fan not like some of you. How many people that are real MMA fan think that brock lesnar deserved a title shot and a contract with the ufc because i don't think that. there are so many young guns in the heavyweight devision that go thrugh the ultimate fighter and get a contract after going through hell and this ******* who had a great record in the wwe, which is only clowning and entertainment who losses his debut match beats heath hearing and gets a title shot against an old man who is just embarrasing himself and who he outweigh by alot. YOU would be a fool to think that couture was going to win that fight. also mir fought lesnar the second time lesnar kicked his **** and i was going for mir but when i saw that **** Mir was doing touching his forhead and seeing how lesnar was on side control, frank mir didn't give his corner the thumbs up that piece of **** gave the thumbs up to lesnar like saying oh you've trained well and thats why he loss because he got ****y. NOW who is getting ****y lesnar or carwin? think about it doesn't matter it's just a matter of time before junior dos santos or cain velsasquez get on lesnar or carwins **** now who would you pick, think think but don't think to hard could lesnar or carwin handle those bombs from dos santos or that steady pace and power velasques posses. my honest opinion the ufc brought brock lesnar because the heavyweight division was dead , also to be a great champion like lesnar said he is you have to defend your belt successfully more than one time. real and true champions1.HEAVYWEIGHT TIM SYLVIA 2.LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHUCK LIDDELL 3.MIDDLEWEIGHT ANDERSON SILVA 4. WELTERWEIGHT MATT HUGHES 5. LIGHTWEIGHT BJ PENN DO YOU SEE BROCK THIS IS REAL UFC MMA

With his uncontrollable verbal diarrhea regarding how he's the greatest HW in the world

What is the greatest most talent packed mma organisation in the world? UFC right??

Who is the HW champion of that organisation? Brock right?

So therefore Brock is the best HW in the world atm until he gets beat.

A lil something for you too think of there son....

Oh btw this IS Brocks time and he WILL run over Carwin...Peace

Lesnar isn't believing into his own hype. He's just confident in his abilities and he's trying to hype this fight.

And it's working. Everyone's excited for this fight now. Why? Because Lesnar knows how to get the fans and haters both worked up.

Now, around the UFC cameras and media, he can seem a bit like an arrogant, ego-maniac. But you get him away from the UFC and he seems like a really cool dude. His video showing him training with Randy Couture, the dude does have class and he does know respect. Yes, he can get a little emotional during fights and pre-fight interviews and such, but it works for him. It's made him the most captivating subject in MMA at this point.

So just lighten up and relax a little.

With his uncontrollable verbal diarrhea regarding how he's the greatest HW in the world and his smack talk about Carwin's wrestling pedigree and record and about Fedor's legacy' date=' along with all of the other d-bag trash talk statements he's making, [b']it's obvious that Brock believes his own hype[/b]. This is great for all of us who have been patiently waiting to watch this overrated embarrassment face an opponent who isn't a nobody, or past his prime or a 45 year old light heavyweight or a BJJ fighter with zero take down defense, etc. Intelligent MMA fans predicted from day one that Lesnar would fold like a futon if faced with a comparable sized heavyweight with good wrestling and legit one punch KO power and finally we get to see it.

I guess when you're surrounded by delusional fans, sycophants, yes-men and a muti-million dollar hype campaign telling you how great you are that it's difficult not to start believing it...we've seen that before *cough* BJ Penn *cough* ...but this is the real world and being overconfident against a dangerous opponent is suicide.

this is all very correct

almost like u read my mind...or my posts :)

i wonder what excuse brocktards will make when Carwin beats his ****, since we carwin fans are so "delussional" in not seeing Brocks greatness

will they admit we were right all along and the more educated/perceptive fight fan

get off brock lesnar's **** he couldn't beat couture a wrestler with no ko power heath herring a freestyle fight with no ko power and frank mir a bjj fighter with no ko power in the first round. your boyfriend brock lesnar has to lock horns with another bull who has ko power and a wrestler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

this is your king talking' date=' first of all i'm a real mma fan not like some of you. [b']How many people that are real MMA fan think that brock lesnar deserved a title shot and a contract with the ufc because i don't think that[/b]. there are so many young guns in the heavyweight devision that go thrugh the ultimate fighter and get a contract after going through hell and this ******* who had a great record in the wwe, which is only clowning and entertainment who losses his debut match beats heath hearing and gets a title shot against an old man who is just embarrasing himself and who he outweigh by alot. YOU would be a fool to think that couture was going to win that fight. also mir fought lesnar the second time lesnar kicked his **** and i was going for mir but when i saw that **** Mir was doing touching his forhead and seeing how lesnar was on side control, frank mir didn't give his corner the thumbs up that piece of **** gave the thumbs up to lesnar like saying oh you've trained well and thats why he loss because he got ****y. NOW who is getting ****y lesnar or carwin? think about it doesn't matter it's just a matter of time before junior dos santos or cain velsasquez get on lesnar or carwins **** now who would you pick, think think but don't think to hard could lesnar or carwin handle those bombs from dos santos or that steady pace and power velasques posses. my honest opinion the ufc brought brock lesnar because the heavyweight division was dead , also to be a great champion like lesnar said he is you have to defend your belt successfully more than one time. real and true champions1.HEAVYWEIGHT TIM SYLVIA 2.LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHUCK LIDDELL 3.MIDDLEWEIGHT ANDERSON SILVA 4. WELTERWEIGHT MATT HUGHES 5. LIGHTWEIGHT BJ PENN DO YOU SEE BROCK THIS IS REAL UFC MMA

That "old man who is just embarrasing himself" was the HW champ. That realization should give you some insight into why Brock got a title shot, despite not deserving it. "An old man who is just embarrasing himself" was the champ, that lets you know the state of the HW division at the time.

Edit: You called Tim Sylvia a real and true champion lol. Who did he lose his title to before he left the UFC?

Grrrrrrrrrr Carwin annoys me so much, it's good to have a bit of drama in the division.Imagine having Carwin as the Champ, He's insanely boring.I was looking forward to the UFC countdown show then realised i had to listen to Carwin's monotone Voice.

Brock do me a favour and smash this guy.

Grrrrrrrrrr Carwin annoys me so much' date=' it's good to have a bit of drama in the division.Imagine having Carwin as the Champ, He's insanely boring.I was looking forward to the UFC countdown show then realised i had to listen to Carwin's monotone Voice.

Brock do me a favour and smash this guy.[/quote']

how does he annoy you? and how would he be an insanely boring champ?

With his uncontrollable verbal diarrhea regarding how he's the greatest HW in the world and his smack talk about Carwin's wrestling pedigree and record and about Fedor's legacy' date=' along with all of the other d-bag trash talk statements he's making, it's obvious that Brock believes his own hype. This is great for all of us who have been patiently waiting to watch this overrated embarrassment face an opponent who isn't a nobody, or past his prime or a 45 year old light heavyweight or a BJJ fighter with zero take down defense, etc. Intelligent MMA fans predicted from day one that Lesnar would fold like a futon if faced with a comparable sized heavyweight with good wrestling and legit one punch KO power and finally we get to see it.

I guess when you're surrounded by delusional fans, sycophants, yes-men and a muti-million dollar hype campaign telling you how great you are that it's difficult not to start believing it...we've seen that before [i']*cough*[/i] BJ Penn *cough* ...but this is the real world and being overconfident against a dangerous opponent is suicide.

dang i was hoping your ban was permanent

this is all very correct

i wonder what excuse brocktards will make when Carwin beats his ****' date=' since we carwin fans are so "delussional" in not seeing Brocks greatness

will they admit we were right all along and the more educated/perceptive fight fan[/quote']

what happens when the opposite happens and Carwin gets mauled? What will all you self proclaimed MMA geniuses and "die hard" MMA fans who find it fashionable to bash Brock because he's relatively new to the sport and didn't respect Mir like you'd like say?

this is all very correct

i wonder what excuse brocktards will make when Carwin beats his ****' date=' since we carwin fans are so "delussional" in not seeing Brocks greatness

will they admit we were right all along and the more educated/perceptive fight fan[/quote']

So what happens if Lesnar wins? Will you admit that the "Brocktards" were right all along and are the more educated/perceptive fight fan?

what happens when the opposite happens and Carwin gets mauled? What will all you self proclaimed MMA geniuses and "die hard" MMA fans who find it fashionable to bash Brock because he's relatively new to the sport and didn't respect Mir like you'd like say?

I hate how I type so darn slow. =(

thing is, you brocktards have to clue on how they matchup, you think Brock has a chance in the standup

it is plain to see Carwin is better in the standup

We do not know how the wrestling will go

only chance brock has is to lay on Carwin, but i dont know if he can do it

i do not see anyway brock can win, unless it goes past the first round and Carwin gasses and Brock lays on him and wins a decision

Carwin is the better fighter

when he wins will you admit i was right

thing is' date=' you brocktards have to clue on how they matchup, you think Brock has a chance in the standup

it is plain to see Carwin is better in the standup

We do not know how the wrestling will go

only chance brock has is to lay on Carwin, but i dont know if he can do it

i do not see anyway brock can win, unless it goes past the first round and Carwin gasses and Brock lays on him and wins a decision

Carwin is the better fighter

when he wins will you admit i was right[/quote']

Yes, I will.

Sorry to say after Brock runs thru Carwin all the Brock haters wont do the same

i do not see anyway brock can win' date=' unless it goes past the first round and Carwin gasses and Brock lays on him and wins a decision[/quote']

Why is it hard to imagine Brock catching Carwin with a big straight? Carwin doesn't have much head movement. Also Brock could finish Carwin within the first round if it goes to the ground.

when he(Carwin) wins will you admit i was right

Why not? There's absolutely nothing wrong with admitting one's mistakes. It can only make you better if you're that honest with yourself.

Archived