Wow guys interesting morning.

Jumpingjack

I walked outside and seen a mount of ants so i decided to get wd40 and a lighter to light them on fire. I got some wd40 on my pants and then aim it at the mount and as soon as i lightin the lighter my hand caught on fire then i started smacking my hand of my pants than pants caught on fire then i started to pee myself that didn't work so then i dropped and rolled it finally went out and then i was covered with a croup load of ants swarming me so i ran into the shower as fast as i could to get them off me. This was a crazy morning good thing my mom wasn't home or i would of got my **** beat.

I walked outside and seen a mount of ants so i decided to get wd40 and a lighter to light them on fire. I got some wd40 on my pants and then aim it at the mount and as soon as i lightin the lighter my hand caught on fire then i started smacking my hand of my pants than pants caught on fire then i started to pee myself that didn't work so then i dropped and rolled it finally went out and then i was covered with a croup load of ants swarming me so i ran into the shower as fast as i could to get them off me. This was a crazy morning good thing my mom wasn't home or i would of got my **** beat.

wow...I thought I did dumb sh*t when I was kid.

see its storys like these that make me believe in Karma

Next time try using gasoline, it's much better than wd40.

Then if that still doesn't work, use a flame thrower.

You should have avoided the fire. it will only obscure the kill.

Next time pee on the hill and savor the struggle.

Lol. Next time point aim fire and light.

hahahahaha

NICE!

this story makes me happy. even though you probably didnt learn your lesson, you still got what you deserve.

quick question, how old are you?

My **** friend did something a bit like this today at school. He bombed a lighter against a wall, and the flint or a peice of plastic, or some part of the lighter hit him in the face lol. A teacher seen him and asked him

"so is this the new thing for kids to do? Explode a lighter and make it hit yourself?

The teacher just walked away shaking his head in a 'stupid kids these days' manner:p

I still think using deoderant and a lighter as a flame thrower is the best for killing annoying little animals!

Archived