Who will become champ out of these young guns first?

The_Count_99

velasquez and dos santos wont be able to handle lesnar and carwins size advantage' date=' maynard is gonna get destroyed by kenflo, bader hasnt proven himself against a tough opponent unless you consider jardine who has 4 losses in a row a tough fight, the only one who looks unbeatable is jones.[/quote']

i haven't seen Jones fight a "tough" opponent either..

Cigano. Dos Santos is a savage. I had him as HW champ this september, one year ago...but the UFC is stalling on him My prediction would have been accurate if they set him up properly....

Love that kid. He's got a big future. And if it's not Junior, it'll be Cain. I see these two having great fights over their careers.

Maynard and Belcher? Oooooooooooo man somebody is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!!!!!

hearts18stoned.jpg

But in all seriousness my vote is that Cain Velasquez is most likely to become a champion first. I believe Carwin will abolish Lesner and after that I give Cain a pretty fair chance against Carwin, a bout which will probably happen around Jan/Feb of next year so just to be realistic, Cain has the best chance of holding a belt first.

Maynard and Belcher? Oooooooooooo man somebody is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!!!!!

hearts18stoned.jpg

But in all seriousness my vote is that Cain Velasquez is most likely to become a champion first. I believe Carwin will abolish Lesner and after that I give Cain a pretty fair chance against Carwin' date=' a bout which will probably happen around Jan/Feb of next year so just to be realistic, Cain has the best [b']chance[/b] of holding a belt first.

I voted for Maynard.

-_- i guess brandon vera is a rookie and should do cage rage shows instead huh?..

Just feel the need to point this out..

Jardine > Vera

Let that sink in before you start discrediting Bader's win over Jardine, while at the same time jumping all over Jones' groinal region after his victory over Vera.

Cigano. Dos Santos is a savage. I had him as HW champ this september' date=' one year ago...but the UFC is stalling on him My prediction would have been accurate if they set him up properly....

Love that kid. He's got a big future. And if it's not Junior, it'll be Cain. I see these two having great fights over their careers.[/quote']

Cigano all the way, baby!!

I'm a big fan of Roy Nelson, but I hope JDS smashes him.

I'm really excited for that fight.

Archived