Don't Talk Out Your ***, Know Something!

Dicker411

Don't Talk Out Your A$$

Lets clear the airways up!

Vitor is not faster than A .Silva ( If you think so your down right dumb to the sport )

GSP has freakish strength than no-one seems to notice

Leban could stand with me in my corner anytime, ( Took the fight ) T

Vitor should've taken the fight but truly is over rated and scared. When The Spider kills him can we all move on?

I don't dislike Fedor he is the greatest Heavy I have ever seen! But and a big but his decisions are incredably stupid. Mangina or C*ck? If he come's I'll kmow but has stated he wants to finish his career undefeated in Strikeforce!

Every fighter has weak points,or at least admit weaker if nothing at all.

Carwin's odds are good for those who don't play but ever see the favourite in the Kentucky Deby 2 weeks before the race be favourite race day? Brock will close the gap from its 42%.

People that were saying ' Sexy and Wandi were a classic grappler vs striker fight ' Should go home and never come back to any MMA site for obvious reasons

Kurt loses at 116!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some idiot twitered this morning Brock pulled out and JDS was in. Remmy didn't make it up.If you want to know whats up go to twitter/deathclutch last one from Brock was 12 hrs ago

Chuck and Couture must retire

Toney is a bum, don't forget it

116 will out do 100 in PPV's

Don't Talk Out Your A$$

Vitor is not faster than A .Silva ( If you think so your down right dumb to the sport )

Leban could stand with me in my corner anytime' date=' ( Took the fight ) T

[b']Vitor should've taken the fight but truly is over rated and scared. When The Spider kills him can we all move on? [/b]

I don't dislike Fedor he is the greatest Heavy I have ever seen! But and a big but his decisions are incredably stupid. Mangina or C*ck? If he come's I'll kmow but has stated he wants to finish his career undefeated in Strikeforce!

Carwin's odds are good for those who don't play but ever see the favourite in the Kentucky Deby 2 weeks before the race be favourite race day? Brock will close the gap from its 42%.

People that were saying ' Sexy and Wandi were a classic grappler vs striker fight ' Should go home and never come back to any MMA site for obvious reasons

Some idiot twitered this morning Brock pulled out and JDS was in. Remmy didn't make it up.If you want to know whats up go to twitter/deathclutch last one from Brock was 12 hrs ago

116 will out do 100 in PPV's

Vitor called Anderson out....after the Maia fight he tweeted "dana please let me have silva!!!"

plus im pretty sure hes still recovering

Don't Talk Out Your A$$

Vitor should've taken the fight but truly is over rated and scared. When The Spider kills him can we all move on?

116 will out do 100 in PPV's[/quote']

Couture was just Heavyweight Champ and hes riding a 2 fight winstreak and he should Retire?!?!? GTFO

Im an MMA fan that the difference after losing to Chuck twice he's had a come back' date='but f*n Verra

Give you head a shake[/quote']

YOU JUST INSISTED THAT CHUCK WAS A NOONE AND RANDY HASNT FOUGHT ANYONE GOOD EVER IN HIS CAREER.. MY FRIEND YOUR "MMA knowledge" is invalid

Love you scabs that think people are trolls

I put up what I beleive sh!tstain

all i say is ha

YOU JUST INSISTED THAT CHUCK WAS A NOONE AND RANDY HASNT FOUGHT ANYONE GOOD EVER IN HIS CAREER.. MY FRIEND YOUR "MMA knowledge" is invalid

all i say is ha

RANDY HASNT FOUGHT ANYONE GOOD EVER IN HIS CAREER? Please show me where little one were I wrote this

Don't Talk Out Your A$$

Anderson is fast but anyone whose seen them fight knows Vitor is def faster. Scared? Before Affliction folded, Vitor offered to be the replacement for Josh Barnett when he failed yet another drug test. Of course Fedor would've subbed him but to say that Vitor Belfort is scared is just stupid, ****er.

Don't Talk Out Your A$$

Troll

Archived