A fight that I want to see.

JP24

Winner of Belcher vs. Maia against winner of Marquardt vs. Palhares!

No matter how you slice it, it would be an epic matchup all ways!

Belcher vs. Marquardt

Maia vs. Marquardt II

Belcher vs. Palhares

Maia vs. Palhares

I like the sound of Belcher vs. Marquardt because it would be a good striking match, and Belcher has awesome ground game

I like the sound of Maia vs Marquardt II because it's undoubted that Demian Maia got hammered before he even got to implement a strategy.

I like the sound of Belcher vs. Palhares because Palhares is explosive, and may even be able to submit Belcher.

I like the sound of Maia vs. Palhares because it would be all about who was better on the ground. Probably Maia.

I think the most intriguing match up for me would be Belcher vs Marquardt. Nate trying to regain his rank in the division and Alan trying to get to where Nate has been and trying to get back to. Definitely after Alan calling out Anderson, that was great.

I think Belcher can handle Marquardt, but not too sure about Maia... I think Maia can probably take Belcher. It's such a toss up, but I think we'd be seeing Maia winning one and a real toss up between Marquardt and Palhares on the other.

I think Belcher can handle Marquardt' date=' but not too sure about Maia... I think Maia can probably take Belcher. It's such a toss up, but I think we'd be seeing Maia winning one and a real toss up between Marquardt and Palhares on the other.[/quote']

you think they'll do

winner v winner

&

loser v loser?

that'll be awesome, expecially if on the same card.

you think they'll do

winner v winner

&

loser v loser?

that'll be awesome' date=' expecially if on the same card.[/quote']

Yeah, since they keep a lot of the same fighters on different cards it seems... There is a trend. Notice that Marquardt and Palhares are on with Chael Sonnen.

Archived