Brock Mir: "I"m ready for Fedor."

Megasoup

-RiverFront Times June 25, 2010

Brock Mir, on track to fight Fedor Emelianenko on September 31, says he's more prepared than he ever thought possible. "I heard that he did over 100 pushups in one of his recent workouts and I'm hear to tell you that I don't think that's possible." Brock is reported to have completed almost 70 pushups in a recent training session.

His trainers at Minneapolis Martial Arts Academy have recently put Brock Mir on a strict exercise regimin involving pushups, the treadmill and numerous drills to ensure his neck is strong enough. "We basically watch him closely when he does pushups to make sure he goes down all the way. This is a grueling exercise and a lot of our fighters have trouble with that." says Greg Nelson, head trainer.

Emelianenko's camp is unphased. "Fedor goes down all the way when he does pushups, everybody knows that." says an insider.

There are rumors about whether or not Fedor will be able to keep his composure while being in a foreign country "There has been some concern about Fedor's confidence level, some people say that he's going to be nervous because he doesn't speak English very well. Fedor speaks English a lot better than many people think. We've been working on his language skills, though, and I think a lot of people are going to be surprised come September 31." says an insider.

Many people have also shown concern that this alleged insider has not been named, they say it's not good journalism. We here at the RFT assure you that it happens all the time.

;Don White isn't so sure the Fedor can speak English, though. "I don't know, he spoke through an interpreter when I last saw him. He can do a lot of pushups, though."

"We will see just who is the #1 fighter on Septermber 31."

-RiverFront Times June 25' date=' 2010

Brock Mir, on track to fight Fedor Emelianenko on September 31, says he's more prepared than he ever thought possible. "I heard that he did over 100 pushups in one of his recent workouts and I'm hear to tell you that I don't think that's possible." Brock is reported to have completed almost 70 pushups in a recent training session.

His trainers at Minneapolis Martial Arts Academy have recently put Brock Mir on a strict exercise regimin involving pushups, the treadmill and numerous drills to ensure his neck is strong enough. "We basically watch him closely when he does pushups to make sure he goes down all the way. This is a grueling exercise and a lot of our fighters have trouble with that." says Greg Nelson, head trainer.

Emelianenko's camp is unphased. "Fedor goes down all the way when he does pushups, everybody knows that." says an insider.

There are rumors about whether or not Fedor will be able to keep his composure while being in a foreign country "There has been some concern about Fedor's confidence level, some people say that he's going to be nervous because he doesn't speak English very well. Fedor speaks English a lot better than many people think. We've been working on his language skills, though, and I think a lot of people are going to be surprised come September 31." says an insider.

Many people have also shown concern that this alleged insider has not been named, they say it's not good journalism. We here at the RFT assure you that it happens all the time.

;Don White isn't so sure the Fedor can speak English, though. "I don't know, he spoke through an interpreter when I last saw him. He can do a lot of pushups, though."

"We will see just who is the #1 fighter on Septermber 31."[/quote']

was funny the 1st time' date='now its as funny as catching aids[/quote']

Still funny IMO.

Dana white was quoted saying :

The sh1t is going to hit the fan on september the 31st no way can fedor beat brock mir, i have never seen a fighter so well rounded in the ufc since al turk and we all remember the beating he put on anderson silva.

Al turk refused to comment.

-RiverFront Times June 25' date=' 2010

"We will see just who is the #1 fighter on Septermber 31."[/quote']

it still cracks me up. keep em coming