Wanderlei-Shogun

Carlito_Brigante

shogun learned alot from wanderlei. I wouldnt be surprised if shogun pulls out minutes before the Rashad fight. Or maybe he'll fight but when he lose he's going to "torn ligaments in his knees" or "break his back" just like his reasons when he lost to Forrest.

concider your self nominated for a rafy.

shogun learned alot from wanderlei. I wouldnt be surprised if shogun pulls out minutes before the Rashad fight. Or maybe he'll fight but when he lose he's going to "torn ligaments in his knees" or "break his back" just like his reasons when he lost to Forrest.

a win is a win and a loss is a loss no matter what the reason or excuse so wtf is your point?

Rashad will be killed by Shogun Bro. You really need to look at this from outside Rashad's nut sack to understand how hopeless of a fight this is for Rashad.

Shogun is awesome and definitely a better mixed martial artist than Rashad...

But I could see rashad wrestling his way to the belt like he has been since getting ktfo...

I think the Irony will be... if Rashad walls his way to the belt, he will lose even more fans than he did after 114. Nobody wants to see that. Do damage, come on!

shogun got appendix surgury weeks before 113...and what happened? just shut up noob

Shogun is awesome and definitely a better mixed martial artist than Rashad...

But I could see rashad wrestling his way to the belt like he has been since getting ktfo...

I think the Irony will be... if Rashad walls his way to the belt' date=' he will lose even more fans than he did after 114. Nobody wants to see that. Do damage, come on![/quote']

i dont think he cares about the fans anymore. he knows a win is a win and he will do whatever it takes to get that belt back. hopefully shogun can stop those takedowns

this post might have been legit if it wasn't for the obvious fact that they haven't trained under the same banner for YEARS

if he loses to a scrub like rashad ill stop watching UFC and i dont even like shogun that much..

Wow, you lose all credibility. When did Rashad become a scrub? You must be a TUF nub. Rashad is not a scrub, although I do admit Shogun is the better fighter.

Appendix is nothing. Why did he have it removed? So that if he lose' date=' he can say "I had an appendix surgery, I wasnt 100%, I was only 99%"[/quote']

You are the proud owner of some very faulty logic. "Im gonna go have some type of surgery so that I have something to blame my performance on if it turns out I'm not good enough" How are you STILL hatin on the the 'Gun?

so what do you want Shogun to do? pull out of the fight with Rashad or fight injured and lose so jack@sses like u can jerk off?

The fact your questioning Wanderleis heart and will to fight means ur an idiot, rashad will be the one with knee problems after shogun rips his legs off.

Archived