What fight are you most excited to see

GMB

It's pretty unanimous so far.

And I think it would be even more lopsided if the poll went to all casual fans. Proof of how much the UFC is able to hype fights compared to other promotions.

Edit: The best fighter ever is fighting on Saturday and I would be suprised if 1/5 casual fans even know.

Carwin/Lesnar

I've already seen Fedor prove why he's the best fighter of all time, I have yet to see Lesnar get KTFO. So there is something new in the UFC fight...

On second thought, any time I get a chance to see Fedor it's pretty damn awesome to see the GOAT stand toe to toe with another warrior.

Fedor/Werdum

Than again, I am a big big fan of Carwin and I can't wait to see him FINALLY get his shot at the real belt.

Carwin/Lesnar

On the other hand Werdum has been getting much much crisper and I can see him actually taking Fedor off his game plan a bit, which is always amazing to see The Last Emp adjust his strategy mid movement.

Fedor/Werdum

OK, I can't decide. I'm very excited for both fights...

And I think it would be even more lopsided if the poll went to all casual fans. Proof of how much the UFC is able to hype fights compared to other promotions.

Edit: The best fighter ever is fighting on Saturday and I would be suprised if 1/5 casual fans even know.

That's true. Although I think majority of the people signed up are pretty big MMA fans. After all, they took the initiative to sign up here.

That being said, I think it's because watching 2 huge guys duke it out appeals to the barbaric nature of human beings. Plus watching 2 of the top 5 heavyweights is a lot more interesting than watching the #1 go up against the #9 heavyweight.

FTW.

Plus' date=' I don't have Showtime, but I did hear that M1 is streaming the fight live on their website? Anyone know about this?[/quote']

i for one will be taking a day off the forum to download this event , this forum is not spoiler friendly i mean the last fedor fight got spoiled for me in the UFC section where i thought i was safe :eek:

Archived