James Toney what a mess.

Hangitup

lmfao' date=' wow what a video.

he said he has a boxing match Oct 1st...haha hopefully he can make it.

how is Randy gonna win? GnP or submission?[/quote']

I'm personally hoping that Randy gets a full mount and just starts throwing some nice, powerful shots. So that when James Toney doesn't realize he ain't getting out of it, we can all watch him tap.

Damn, I must be the only person that wants to see Toney win...and not because I like Toney, because truthfully I cannot stand him...but I hate hearing people say Randy is going to take him down and smash him to bits...I hope he gets in some good training with King Mo and keeps this fight standing...

I still don't understand why Randy gets to fight Toney...that's a tough UFC debut fight for anyone, whether or not they have experience in MMA, kind of unfair if you ask me but w.e...maybe Dana does want to prove a point...it's just a shame that he's using Toney to prove a point and not a more relevant boxer...for all of those that might not know too much about Toney, he's not even a big name in boxing anymore, he's a has been former champion

With that being said....WAR TONEY

Wow, how the hell could anybody stand to be around this guy for any amount of time in a day, what a retard. Seriously, that must be so annoying.

Well, lets hope Couture puts a mighty ground and pound beat down on this mongoloid fool.

Damn' date=' I must be the only person that wants to see Toney win...and not because I like Toney, because truthfully I cannot stand him...but I hate hearing people say Randy is going to take him down and smash him to bits...I hope he gets in some good training with King Mo and keeps this fight standing...

I still don't understand why Randy gets to fight Toney...that's a tough UFC debut fight for anyone, whether or not they have experience in MMA, kind of unfair if you ask me but w.e...maybe Dana does want to prove a point...it's just a shame that he's using Toney to prove a point and not a more relevant boxer...for all of those that might not know too much about Toney, he's not even a big name in boxing anymore, he's a has been former champion

With that being said....WAR TONEY[/quote']

prepare to feel the wraths of the Forum

good luck

All I can think when it comes to this fight is another Daley incident. Couture takes him down, destroys him, wins the fight, Toney gets so mad and sucker punches him? lol idk the situation keeps rolling through my head. He seems like such a f'in hothead. Hopefully Randy puts him down for a good count!

All I can think when it comes to this fight is another Daley incident. Couture takes him down' date=' [b']destroys him[/b], wins the fight, Toney gets so mad and sucker punches him? lol idk the situation keeps rolling through my head. He seems like such a f'in hothead. Hopefully Randy puts him down for a good count!

Pretty much, except I wouldn't say Koscheck destroyed Daley, he just wanted to get close to him.

Stop calling Toney brain damaged or drunk' date=' that's how he talks because he's stupid, i know several black people not boxers, who behave just like this.[/quote']

Ugh...that's really what you're contributing to this discussion!?

UUUUUUCK OUTTA HERE!

Randy might win by half-nelson submission for the first time ever in UFC history!

Either that or I'd love to see Toney air tap to leg kicks while still standing up... there is a difference between taking a boxer's punch with those big gloves and getting hit in the nerve with a flying tree trunk moving 80mph

He looks exhausted in that video, that fatigue might factor into the half retarded comments he makes about Randy. Unless he thinks he can knock Randy out off his back, which is also retarded. I just hope Randy doesn't try to box with him for too long, because that is Toney's only chance.

Archived