Carwins Team vs Brocks Team

KingVic85

I think Carwin has the better camp overall, in terms of quality of training partners and versatility. Greg Jackson CAN be a good coach....BUT that being said, I think that Lesnar has the better camp FOR THIS FIGHT due to having the size and strength to work with. Randy is IMO a far superior coach than Jackson and having been a fighter himself for many years he obviously can work with Brock to fill some holes in his game. I still think Carwin will win the fight by K.O.

I do believe that Randy came in for some dirty boxing training with Brock, however I don't even seen this fight going against the cage while standing up. When this fight goes to the ground I just see Brock winning quick.

Carwin does have a good chin and I don't think Brock will knock him out but I do see him pounding on him until the ref steps in.

I hope it's not a controversial stoppage or anything stupid like a poke to the eye or stopped by a cut.

I think Carwin has the better camp overall' date=' in terms of quality of training partners and versatility. Greg Jackson CAN be a good coach....BUT that being said, I think that Lesnar has the better camp FOR THIS FIGHT due to having the size and strength to work with. Randy is IMO a far superior coach than Jackson and having been a fighter himself for many years he obviously can work with Brock to fill some holes in his game. I still think Carwin will win the fight by K.O.[/quote']

read my mind

To add to this Lesnar's natural speed advantage negates the need for working with smaller quicker fighters imho.

Archived