the glass jaw awards

boptrotme4u

1. Chuck Sorry Iceman' date=' u just been hit too much :(

2. Jardine obvious

3. Rashad Easily rocked since getting KO'd by Machida[/quote']

TBH, I think Rashad is more like Arlovski, his chin is fine, but he does NOT take a hit well. He doesn't like it. Machida hit him hard in the chin several times before finally getting him down.

Rashad does not belong on this list. He took about 20 shots from Machida before getting knocked out and has never been knocked out since and he has fought some heavy-handed guys.

At this point in his career Liddell does have no chin left.

1.the ice man

2.run forrest

3.rashad evans

Forrest Griffin doesn't have a glass jaw at all your retarted forrest has never even been ko'd and by that im not saying he hasnt been tkod but in the jardine, rashad, and anderson losses he was still concious never out cold and forrest is a tough mother ****er and thats prob his best quality excluding the silva loss silva was just on another level maybe you should have put arlovski jardine or bisping instead of him just saying..........

RAshad doesn't have a glass jaw infact Rampage never rocked him if you watch the fight closely in the 3rd round he ran into Rampage's knee. HE NEVER GOT HIT WITH A PUNCH and Rampage is the worst GnP I've ever seen in that fight. Did he even land 1 shot in that sequence?

Glass jaw awards:

1. Iceman Chuck Liddell

2. Jonathan Goulet

3. Keith Jardine

TBH' date=' I think Rashad is more like Arlovski, his chin is fine, but he does NOT take a hit well. He doesn't like it. Machida hit him hard in the chin several times before finally getting him down.[/quote']

rashad has a glass chin

you wanna talk about a fighter not liking gettin hit?

take a look at Mir, he panicks and turtles when he gets hit with a good one

Rashad gets dazed from a glancing blow

Cool I didn't know temples had jaws.

When people refer to a fighters chin or call them a glass jaw they mean the fighters reation to there brain bouncing around in there head when they get punched. When people say gsp has a glass jaw his fanboys always point out that the serra punch didn't hit him on the jaw but people dont really mean the jaw they mean the whole head in general. I dont think machida has a glass jaw ( shogun hits hard) But he technically wasn't hit on the temple ( ufc gloves are too big you actual temple is no bigger than i 1cent coin) he was hit on the side of the head and the ko was legit.

1.the ice man

2.run forrest

3.rashad evans

Chuck most definatly has a glass jaw as he is getting ko'ed left and right now.

Forrest does not have a glass jaw, Anderson broke his spirit not his jaw.

Rashad most defiantly does as he has been ko'ed or knocked down in his last three fights.

Machida and todd

Fail.

Machida did get Ko'd by Shogun, but he wasn't KO'd cold from the shot to the temple. He was staggered, but not knocked out. Shogun hit him 5 more times before he was completely gone.

Watch some of his other fights on youtube in jungle fights and K1, etc. He's been clocked hard quite a few times and taken like a man.

Stupid post

Fail.

Machida did get Ko'd by Shogun' date=' but he wasn't KO'd cold from the shot to the temple. He was staggered, but not knocked out. Shogun hit him 5 more times before he was completely gone.

Watch some of his other fights on youtube in jungle fights and K1, etc. He's been clocked hard quite a few times and taken like a man.

Stupid post[/quote']

Only half stupid as Duffe most likely does have a glass chin.

As much as I hate to admit it I think Duffee's name has to be thrown in even though Russow's show was arguable right in the temple it still looked awful seeing Duffee dominate the entire fight to be taken out with one half effort punch.

RAshad doesn't have a glass jaw infact Rampage never rocked him if you watch the fight closely in the 3rd round he ran into Rampage's knee. HE NEVER GOT HIT WITH A PUNCH and Rampage is the worst GnP I've ever seen in that fight. Did he even land 1 shot in that sequence?

I don't know about this post, and usually I agree with what you say....

Glass jaw awards:

1. Iceman Chuck Liddell

2. Jonathan Goulet

3. Keith Jardine

no he didnt run into rampages knee, watch the fight again and get all the angles rampage throws a left hook that hits rashad in the side/back of the head then rashad fell forward and went in between rampages legs, then rampage grazed him with a upper cut then missed 3-4 more shots, i had a giff of it and it showed it perfectly ill try to get it

rashad even admitted being rocked, the only other person that was saying he got hit by a knee was Vendur and hes a complete ****

I knew before I clicked on this that it would be an excuse to talk about Rashad's chin. Funny thing is, he's only lost one fight in his professional career, and that shot he took was pretty brutal.

In the Silva fight he took a good shot and it wobbled him. If he had a glass jaw he would have folded from that shot.

The Rampage one was different. He said he started getting lazy in the 3rd round and he wasn't mixing things up as much. He was being more predictable, so when he went in for a shot he met Rampage's fist. The reason he went down was because he was mid-lunge for a takedown and was knocked off balance. If he was really rocked by that shot he wouldn't have been able to defend himself so well, or get up as fast as he did.

So much hate for Rashad one here. Probably because he beat your favorite fighter and now you're upset about it.

TBH' date=' I think Rashad is more like Arlovski, his chin is fine, but he does NOT take a hit well. He doesn't like it. Machida hit him hard in the chin several times before finally getting him down.[/quote']

i completely agree people say that evans has a week chin but they dont realize that he took 5-10 solid punches from machida b4 goin out. and in the rampage fight he got rocked but recovered extremely fast and pull out a victory, although he doesnt have an iron chin, it certainly isnt weak either

i completely agree people say that evans has a week chin but they dont realize that he took 5-10 solid punches from machida b4 goin out. and in the rampage fight he got rocked but recovered extremely fast and pull out a victory' date=' although he doesnt have an iron chin, it certainly isnt weak either[/quote']

What about the Thiago fight too? Rashad doesn't have a good chin. ADMIT IT ALREADY! NO one is saying he is a bad fighter, everyone has their flaws. Get over it.

I knew before I clicked on this that it would be an excuse to talk about Rashad's chin. Funny thing is' date=' he's only lost one fight in his professional career, and that shot he took was pretty brutal.

In the Silva fight he took a good shot and it wobbled him. If he had a glass jaw he would have folded from that shot.

The Rampage one was different. He said he started getting lazy in the 3rd round and he wasn't mixing things up as much. He was being more predictable, [b']so when he went in for a shot he met Rampage's fist. The reason he went down was because he was mid-lunge for a takedown and was knocked off balance. If he was really rocked by that shot he wouldn't have been able to defend himself so well, or get up as fast as he did.

[/b]

So much hate for Rashad one here. Probably because he beat your favorite fighter and now you're upset about it.

watch the fight again he was rocked if he wasnt he would of recovered right away, instead he fell down half conscious and rampage missed 3-4 shots and you can see rashad just lying there, he even admits being rocked so i dont understand why your saying he wasnt rocked

1.the ice man

2.run forrest

3.rashad evans

forrest has a glass jaw?

wtf, imo thats his best asset

getting molly whopped by silva dosent mean you have a glass jaw

and besides, he didnt get KO'd, he gave up

but i honestly think rashad DOES have a glass jaw

his last 2 fights he got big time rocked by guys who were super gassed

then the machida fight

he dosent seem to be able to take any kind of clean shot

What about the Thiago fight too? Rashad doesn't have a good chin. ADMIT IT ALREADY! NO one is saying he is a bad fighter' date=' everyone has their flaws. Get over it.[/quote']

Err. Not sure if you've noticed but Rashad has only one loss. 22 fights and one loss would suggest his chin is good enough to survive the fighters he has faced to date and that list is very impressive. He does not belong on that list by any stretch of the imagination.

Archived