Bader/Jones? What about Vlady first

Marshall498

Does nobody give Vlady a chance in the Bones fight, everyone is talking about Bader/Jones as if Vlady is just a stepping stone.

I think Jones will win but it wont be a cake walk for him.

Vlady is an excellent wrestler (I would say better then Hamil is) he has some pretty good hands and is a warrior. I hope its a good fight and although I think Jones will win I think FON right here.

I'm cheering for the Janitor in this fight.

I can't stand all of the hype around Jon Jones.. it makes me sick.

Although I would like to see a fight between Jones and Bader.. the two most overhyped guys @ 205! One of them would have their entire bandwagon jump to the other side.

i personally think vlad will beat jones' date=' i think hes too experienced for jones[/quote']

I agree but the reason I think Jones will win is based on his age and cardio... I mean Vlady can take it to him but his gas tank isnt too big. So come r3 he'll have some trouble

I agree but the reason I think Jones will win is based on his age and cardio... I mean Vlady can take it to him but his gas tank isnt too big. So come r3 he'll have some trouble

true, i dont think i'll be betting on this one lol, i changed my mind after re-watching vlads last 2 fights and jones' last 2, and i think jones will be ably to nullify vlads wrestling and beat him in the stand up.

I am unimpressed by the Janitor's record.. He's lost to some pushovers.

Umm Ok. Tito was World Champ and weather you like it or not he was amazing. Lil Nog..end of story And Vernon White was pretty bad **** back in the day, and he fought Arlovski for a #1 contenders spot (At HW) so push overs I dont think so

I don't know what everyone's problem with Jones is. It's funny how a guy starts to win fights and everyone wants to hate him. Everyone wants to get onto some darkhorse fighter and be the one who "knew all along". Just give it to Jones, he's an exciting fighter. At a time when you people complain about Rashad Evans laying on people, I would imagine you would embrace a guy like Jones. He may have enough athleticism and youth to ride this wave to the top, but even if he doesn't, he's winning fights decisively and in a very entertaining way.

On top of all that, he's a nice kid! Very respectful of the sport, his opponents, and the fans. I can't think of one thing that's not likeable about him. He appears to embody everything you guys are asking for from a fighter, and some of you STILL aren't satisfied.

It probably will not happen but i hope Matyushenko beats that overhyped pr!ck Jones like Ike did to Tina

jones is a prick? look at your avatar hot shot.

and to th OP i think the ufc is putting him against vlad because he would be a stepping stone. and i dont see bader or jones fightting anytime soon.

jds and cain have lot of hype thats why they havent fought yet

I am unimpressed by the Janitor's record.. He's lost to some pushovers.

Oh yeah that's right he lost to a tito coming off 3 title defense aka his prime.

and lost in a heavyweight bout to natural heavyweight Arlovksi in his youth.

oh yeah not to mention Mini Nog (who he beat once before)

Vernon White is the only push over.

i hate when people underestimate jon jones i mean who else does he have to beat for people to realize his the real deal.

In my eyes jon jones record is 11-0

Your eyes don't matter his official record is 10-1

I love the guy, very humble and skilled, but Vlad is Belorussian :P

Archived