Are new chief in commander Gen. David Petraeus. What do you think?

Hangitup

I am irish and probably have no right to comment on David Petraeus but from what i know about him he seems to be competent (at least as competent as an officer can get). And i doubt very much that McChrystal will be moving up the ranks very soon due to his latest comments.

Goodbye Gen. Mc SpitonUS, Best wishes Gen.Petraeus! I hope you can tough it out and continue to protect us through the current presidency, after the previous joke administration, and the fools that are soon to come in the next election, takes the white house with THEIR bullsh*t solutions. Good luck sir! Bring our soldiers home and keep holding your heads high. Always appreciative for the armed services!

Goodbye Gen. Mc SpitonUS' date=' Best wishes Gen.Petraeus! I hope you can tough it out and continue to protect us through the current presidency, after the previous joke administration, and the fools that are soon to come in the next election, takes the white house with THEIR bullsh*t solutions. Good luck sir! Bring our soldiers home and keep holding your heads high. Always appreciative for the armed services![/quote']

The thread was just about General Petraeus, and wasn't about being spun into a politcal crap throwing contest. It doesn't matter where you stand on any issue, it should be for the betterment of the troops and making sure that they are safe, and whoever can do that job best, should be doing it. So best of luck to the new General.

Goodbye Gen. Mc SpitonUS' date=' Best wishes Gen.Petraeus! I hope you can tough it out and continue to protect us through the current presidency, after the previous joke administration, and the fools that are soon to come in the next election, takes the white house with THEIR bullsh*t solutions. Good luck sir! Bring our soldiers home and keep holding your heads high. Always appreciative for the armed services![/quote']

You're a f*cking idiot. Go kill yourself.

Archived