Predicting a sweep for Team Lesnar - Lesnar, Tuchscherer and Madsen all win

CravenMorehead

Heckuva camp they have up there.

I think it will be a hat trick' date=' tri-fecta or just plain sweep at 116............[/quote']

We should sig bet. best 2 out of 3 so if two or more of those 3 win there fights you win and if 2 or more of those guys lose i win?

Sounds like a bet to me MarDawg.

I'd better get starting on coming up with your sig.....heh heh heh.......

if you lose you have to put "the only way Lesnar would of beat Carwin is if he had Tuchscherer and Madsen in the octagon to help him out." and the loser has to keep it in there sig till August 1st.

tuchscherer is gona loss big time im from ND and seen him fight 2 he won but man is he dumb he talked back by the locker room 4 a bit after the fight and ya complete retard i swear he could be simple jacks bigger dumber brother

if you lose you have to put "the only way Lesnar would of beat Carwin is if he had Tuchscherer and Madsen in the octagon to help him out." and the loser has to keep it in there sig till August 1st.

And for you sir, should you lose, how about:

"I got a mouthful of my own foot for picking against the Lesnar Camp."

• 2 weeks later...
Heckuva camp they have up there.

I think it will be a hat trick' date=' tri-fecta or just plain sweep at 116............[/quote']

LOL Tuch just lost by 1st rd TKO 1:48. Things don't look good for you. Might be a sweeping lost for team Lesnar haha.

tuchscherer is gona loss big time im from ND and seen him fight 2 he won but man is he dumb he talked back by the locker room 4 a bit after the fight and ya complete retard i swear he could be simple jacks bigger dumber brother

I don't think even Einstein could decipher what you just wrote here.

Archived