How do they measure reach?

Americana23

XD it would be crazy if this was correct' date=' if someone had 75" arms. He'd have one wicked jab.[/quote']

i have a wicked jab but i look like a monkey, im 6'1 160 and i have a 84 inch reach... its ****ed im only 17 though im suppose to be like 6'4 tops... still kinda ****ed to have 84in arms at 17 just thought id let you guys know hhaha

i have a wicked jab but i look like a monkey' date=' im 6'1 160 and i have a 84 inch reach... its ****ed im only 17 though im suppose to be like 6'4 tops... still kinda ****ed to have 84in arms at 17 just thought id let you guys know hhaha[/quote']

Nice I'm 6'3 and my reach is 80 inch...

k im really confused. do they measure both arms and add them together or something? cause jon jones' reach is 84.5"' date=' but thats like seven ****ing feet. it might be just me, but his arms dont [i']seem[/i] to be longer than his body....

From finger tip to finger tip.

Stand straight, extend your arms, and have someone measure from one of your fingertip all the way across, including your shoulders, chest, neck, until you get to the other fingertip.

i have a wicked jab but i look like a monkey' date=' [b']im 6'1 160 and i have a 84 inch reach[/b]... its ****ed im only 17 though im suppose to be like 6'4 tops... still kinda ****ed to have 84in arms at 17 just thought id let you guys know hhaha

I call shenanigans on that statement you would have longer arms than an orangutan.

I'm 5'11 and 205 pounds. I'm pretty thick muscle wise and my bones are thick too. Does this mean I have knockout power?

Eh, not all the time, but maybe you do. I think knockout power is something you naturally have. Of course you can always train to up your punching power by using proper technique.

Look at Lesnar, the guys incredibly big and muscular, but he hasn't really flat-out KO'ed anyone. Then we have guys like Fedor or Roy Nelson who have put guys to sleep with a single punch.

i have a wicked jab but i look like a monkey' date=' im 6'1 160 and i have a 84 inch reach... its ****ed im only 17 though im suppose to be like 6'4 tops... still kinda ****ed to have 84in arms at 17 just thought id let you guys know hhaha[/quote']

Wow, can you scratch your knees without bending over???

Archived