Brock wont cut weight

FerociousKO

I just listenened to the confrence call between brock and carwin.

Lesnar was asked what would his weight-cut be like before the fight because of his new diet and brock replied that he wont be cutting any weight because he currently weighs 265lbs 2 weeks before the fight.

I saw an interview with carwin only a few weeks ago and he said that he was weighing 285lbs.

Lesnar was asked what would his weight-cut be like before the fight because of his new diet and brock replied that he wont be cutting any weight because he currently weighs 265lbs 2 weeks before the fight.

I saw an interview with carwin only a few weeks ago and he said that he was weighing 285lbs.

we know

Wouldn't it be something if Carwin threw Lesnar around like a ragdoll and beat him at his own "game"?

Oh man' date=' I'd laugh.[/quote']

I would love to see it! and i definitely think its a possibility! imagine what all the brock ****s would do! my guess is they would all attempt suicide.

Brock=truth Carwin=full of it

I think the only thing that came from that sickness was his new diet. Again, it's not as if Lesnar had to struggle to get up to 265 lbs he's cut down reportedly over a gradual time frame he just happens to be at fight weight now. I honestly wouldn't look into this too much.

The only way Carwin is at 275 given his stature seen against Mir is likely fat and water. Carwin is not as big or tall as Lesnar I'm not making this stuff up.

I think the only thing that came from that sickness was his new diet. Again' date=' it's not as if Lesnar had to struggle to get up to 265 lbs he's cut down reportedly over a gradual time frame he just happens to be at fight weight now. I honestly wouldn't look into this too much.

[b']The only way Carwin is at 275 given his stature seen against Mir is likely fat and water. Carwin is not as big or tall as Lesnar I'm not making this stuff up.[/b]

agreed

In the same interview carwin says he walks around at 275

I would love to see it! and i definitely think its a possibility! imagine what all the brock ****s would do! my guess is they would all attempt suicide.

No, I don't think they would commit suicide. They would just give excuses like Lesner about how unfair the fight was. Then like Brock the whining shall begin.

wtf...soooooooooooooooooooooooo what................lol

I'll bet his weight difference has a lot to do with that infection/illness he had.

that was a long time ago and he said him self he gained alot of the muscle back after his sickness but he didnt want to cut because of something along the lines him not cutting is part of his new diet and exercise plan to be faster stronger and better cardio

Wouldn't it be something if Carwin threw Lesnar around like a ragdoll and beat him at his own "game"?

Oh man' date=' I'd laugh.[/quote']

It would be nice too see Carwin manhandle Lesnar

The Forums would be a lot nicer with them gone

Weight doesn't matter when Lesnar is laying KO'ed on his back...

LOL

gotta expect to lose some muscle when laying in a hospital bed for a good period of time.

+40lbs is a lot of weight to lose' date=' especially when its muscle

he was fakin it

LOL again

You are the laugh' date='Carwins showing Brock who the real champ is![/quote']

Fedor?

fedor?

This^^

lol

me too

lack of steroids

LMAO

Archived