Fedor will lose this weekend and show that he doesn't belong anywhere anymore

bright508620

Fedor will loose versus werdum and never be called p4p or should be in the UFC. im hoping that happen s. He deserves to get his A$$ KICKED! and i hope he looses all his tteth and has broken bones everywhere. Sorry if this is a rough thread, but if you likke fighting than you wouldn't mind what i just said.

Fedor will loose versus werdum and never be called p4p or should be in the UFC. im hoping that happen s. He deserves to get his A$$ KICKED! and i hope he looses all his tteth and has broken bones everywhere. Sorry if this is a rough thread' date=' but if you likke fighting than you wouldn't mind what i just said.[/quote']

wanna bet

Fedor will loose versus werdum and never be called p4p or should be in the UFC. im hoping that happen s. He deserves to get his A$$ KICKED! and i hope he looses all his tteth and has broken bones everywhere. Sorry if this is a rough thread' date=' but if you likke fighting than you wouldn't mind what i just said.[/quote']

bright..You never updated that draft thread that you started.

Werdum has 0 chance against Fedor I really wish he was fighting Overeem. I am not saying Werdum isn't a good fighter that isn't the case because he is. I just don't see him winning.

Don't kid yourself, Overeem also has virtually no chance vs Fedor either.

Werdum has 0 chance against Fedor I really wish he was fighting Overeem. I am not saying Werdum isn't a good fighter that isn't the case because he is. I just don't see him winning.

Werdum beat Overeem, badly. Overeem has a glass chin.......you can see it throughout his career. He can't take punches. Fedor murders Overeem worse than he does Werdum, imo. But I'm not calling anything, cause I really think people underestimate Vai Cavalo.

Don't kid yourself' date=' Overeem also has virtually no chance vs Fedor either.[/quote']

I believe anybody can win any fight on the right night so who knows what will happen when Fedor fights both of those guys, as for the people saying Werdum beat Overeem so thats a better match is silly.

For real? Okay' date=' I can understand the loss, it's reasonable, but ONE loss is all is takes to just shatter everything Fedor has done and just call him crap?

I'm not buyin it[/quote']

It's another trend. Some people nowadays see a real good fighter get KO'd for the 1st time and automatically in their eyes, they turn to sh*t. Examples: Evans, Machida, Duffee.

If Fedor loses, he'll still be considered the best of all time. For now.

I believe anybody can win any fight on the right night so who knows what will happen when Fedor fights both of those guys' date=' as for the people saying Werdum beat Overeem so thats a better match is silly.[/quote']

Thats why I said virtually no chance instead of no chance haha.

Fedor submitting Werdum would be a big statement. Beating an expert at his own game. Subbing a BJJ blackbelt is sick' date=' and I could see Fedor looking for it too.[/quote']

I can absolutely see Fedor going for the sub. That's Fedors M.O. Beat your opponent at his best game. I see a KO but I'm just short of laying down a bet on the sub. :)

Dos Santos is actually 1-1 with that guy so it would be a tie between Dos Santos and Joaquim for the best heavyweights in the world.

I can see it now... JDS vs Joaquim Ferreira III to decide once and for all, for at least a little while, who is the best HW in the world.

its called respect moron...i (love )fighting...oh...YOU SOUND LIKE A NANCY

I don't see it.

Werdum isn't going to KO Fedor' date=' sub him, or control him with wrestling.

It's not going to happen.

Overeem is the man for the job outside of the UFC.[/quote']

I must admit sco, I am simply just beginning to find your statements humorous, Nobody on this fckin planet is going to sub Fedor in a FIGHT !

Lies! It would be Joaquim Ferreira.

That made me smile. But then again' date=' Joaquim Ferreira would be #1 since it was JDS's only loss.[/quote']

Dos Santos is actually 1-1 with that guy so it would be a tie between Dos Santos and Joaquim for the best heavyweights in the world.

you all win haha.

Not sure what to make of this? Fedor is one of the most respectful fighters to ever fight in MMA so what would cause so much misdirected rage. It sounds like Fedor raped your father or something along those lines. :confused:

Come on bro' date=' we all know Fedor would never rape anyone, geeze. Fedor is charming enough that all he would have to do is ask and the OP's father would have been proud to bend over. :eek:[/quote']

You would know wouldn't you? =P

Sorry, I had to. You set yourself up for that.

Well he isnt gonna lose, he is P4P King atm and why in the hell would he deserve to get his **** kicked anyways? Oh I guess it must be because he's never got beat up. Go wipe Dana's **** stain off your nose.

What if I just don;t like idiots?

berserker's always been a little strange ;)

I've noticed that ;)

Come on bro' date=' we all know Fedor would never rape anyone, geeze. Fedor is charming enough that all he would have to do is ask and the OP's father would have been proud to bend over. :eek:[/quote']

You would know wouldn't you? =P

Sorry' date=' I had to. You set yourself up for that.[/quote']

LMAO! ownage.

Archived