Carwin did not even bring any guys in to train against Brocks size and strength.

SCOver2

Damn I at least want this fight to be competitive what is Shane thinking? Can anybody say weekend warrior?

I knew something was up when I never heard any mention of Carwin bringing in big wrestlers.

At 4:00 the interviewer asks Shane point blank who he brought in to prepare for Brock's size and strength and he's at a loss for words and had no answer other that "Well I depend on my team".

Lesnar has an army of Huge wrestlers at his camp that are more accomplished than Shane was.

Maybe the UFC is not paying Shane enough for him to get his hands on new guys. Not good.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sco!!!! Nobody gives a flying ****!!!!!! You are way too obsessed with brock and it's almost starting to creep me out!!!

Stop making threads that have anything to do with brock! We get the point! You are obsessed with him!

This is pretty relevant news actually.

I know you're the biggest Carwin defender here but don't cry about news that could be pertinent to the fight.

Sco!!!! Nobody gives a flying ****!!!!!! You are way too obsessed with brock and it's almost starting to creep me out!!!

Stop making threads that have anything to do with brock! We get the point! You are obsessed with him!

These replies fuel his fire. Do you not know that or do you enjoy feeding him fuel for the fire?

Actually, I was thinking about this last night. Brock trains with huge strong wrestlers. That should help him when it comes to taking down Carwin.

Carwin trains with smaller faster guys. Will focusing more on technique and speed help him when defending Brock's takedowns? I really don't think it will, but who knows.

Damn I at least want this fight to be competitive what is Shane thinking? Can anybody say weekend warrior?

I knew something was up when I never heard any mention of Carwin bringing in big wrestlers.

At 4:00 the interviewer asks Shane point blank who he brought in to prepare for Brock's size and strength and he's at a loss for words and had no answer other that "Well I depend on my team".

Lesnar has an army of Huge wrestlers at his camp that are more accomplished than Shane was.

Maybe the UFC is not paying Shane enough for him to get his hands on new guys. Not good.

Get all the wrestlers you want, you escape a KO

Carwin trains with smaller faster guys. Will focusing more on technique and speed help him when defending Brock's takedowns? I really don't think it will' date=' but who knows.[/quote']

It may help but Lesnar is as quick as some of these faster guys with twice the torque lol.

Is it july 3rd yet?

I know you're the biggest Carwin defender here but don't cry about news that could be pertinent to the fight.

no. it's not relevant! i have no worries that carwin hasn't trained with anyone his same size! i'm tired of you babbling on about brock, yadda yadda yadda! no one cares!

It may help but Lesnar is as quick as some of these faster guys with twice the torque lol.

Is it july 3rd yet?

If he manages to get Shane down it wont be for long. Then he's screwed. I see Carwin coming out and bringing it right to Brock, No running start and would have to outmuscle Shane for the TD. Just enough time to get KTFO. :)

If he manages to get Shane down it wont be for long. Then he's screwed. I see Carwin coming out and bringing it right to Brock' date=' No running start and would have to outmuscle Shane for the TD. Just enough time to get KTFO. :)[/quote']

Hey, at this point i'm willing to entertain the possibility this may happen.

I'm still stuck on the Peter Welch thing though. I can't see how his standup won't be better and it's already shown effective so for all all the Carwin is standup god guys know Carwin may end up KO'd on the feet!

Again, is it July 3rd yet?

Hey' date=' at this point i'm willing to entertain the possibility this may happen.

I'm still stuck on the Peter Welch thing though. I can't see how his standup won't be better and it's already shown effective so for all all the Carwin is standup god guys know Carwin may end up KO'd on the feet!

Again, is it July 3rd yet?[/quote']

Ahh the beauty of MMA....So I'm assuming you'll be watching? :P

Hey' date=' at this point i'm willing to entertain the possibility this may happen.

I'm still stuck on the Peter Welch thing though. I can't see how his standup won't be better and it's already shown effective [b']so for all all the Carwin is standup god guys know Carwin may end up KO'd on the feet! [/b]

Again, is it July 3rd yet?

Wouldn't that just be hilarious?

1st round KO by Lesnar! hahaha

What I think has a good chance of happening is that Lesnar rocks Carwin, but instead of playing around like Gonzaga did, stampedes him like a herd of psychotic bulls in a burning barn, takes him down and pounds him out.

Then he'll start screaming like a mad man, flip off the crowd, yell in Carwin's face, spit all over the corner team, talk about getting on top of his wife, pound out Mir again on the way back to his dressing room, maybe kick the **** out of Cain too, just for ***** and giggles and then... then he will finally calm down.

Whos crying about it sco ? Who gives 2 shyts if Shane is bringing in big wrestlers or not because its going to be his fists to Brocks face that ends it for Brock

What I think has a good chance of happening is that Lesnar rocks Carwin' date=' but instead of playing around like Gonzaga did, stampedes him like a herd of psychotic bulls in a burning barn, takes him down and pounds him out.

Then he'll start screaming like a mad man, flip off the crowd, yell in Carwin's face, spit all over the corner team, talk about getting on top of his wife, pound out Mir again on the way back to his dressing room, maybe kick the **** out of Cain too, just for ***** and giggles and then... then he will finally calm down.[/quote']

LMAO that was good!

Whos crying about it sco ? Who gives 2 shyts if Shane is bringing in big wrestlers or not because its going to be his fists to Brocks face that ends it for Brock
I thought we covered this already?

TD comes before the KO punch 9/10 times and you can't KO somebody from your back where Carwin will be.

Yes he did' date=' Ron Waterman and another guy.[/quote']You do realize that Ron Waterman is Shanes highschool wrestling coach and is 45 years old right?

Ron Waterman also said in an interview that Lesnar is one of the only guys that can take him down at will.

Can we all stfu with the arrogant guesses? As long as you are being real about it and knowing that anything can happen in a fight and either of these guys can win you don't have to worry about looking like a retard come the end of this fight.

Saying Brock can definitely take down Cawrin and that Carwin is going KO brock in the first just makes you look stupid come post fight.

BROCK PICKED up Big show LIKE A RAG DOLL...what is 265+ compared to 500+...lol...keep it standing carwin

Actually' date=' I was thinking about this last night. Brock trains with huge strong wrestlers. That should help him when it comes to taking down Carwin.

Carwin trains with smaller faster guys. Will focusing more on technique and speed help him when defending Brock's takedowns? I really don't think it will, but who knows.[/quote']

I think you got a good point on Carwin. Not that I've stopped being a Lesnar fan, but watching your opponent carefully is always good. Or in this case, Lesnar's opponent. Speed and technique. If Lesnar charges and carwin gets his fist up with a stance planting himself like a solid rock right on impact. Lesnar's going down. Anybody would from a punch like that.

Man, this fights going to be interesting. Just off of the preparations for the fight alone.

What I think has a good chance of happening is that Lesnar rocks Carwin' date=' but instead of playing around like Gonzaga did, stampedes him like a herd of psychotic bulls in a burning barn, takes him down and pounds him out.

Then he'll start screaming like a mad man, flip off the crowd, yell in Carwin's face, spit all over the corner team, talk about getting on top of his wife, pound out Mir again on the way back to his dressing room, maybe kick the **** out of Cain too, just for ***** and giggles and then... then he will finally calm down.[/quote']

lmfao that was great especially the last part!

What I think has a good chance of happening is that Lesnar rocks Carwin' date=' but instead of playing around like Gonzaga did, stampedes him like a herd of psychotic bulls in a burning barn, takes him down and pounds him out[/u'].

Then he'll start screaming like a mad man, flip off the crowd, yell in Carwin's face, spit all over the corner team, talk about getting on top of his wife, pound out Mir again on the way back to his dressing room, maybe kick the **** out of Cain too, just for ***** and giggles and then... then he will finally calm down.

how did gonzaga play around?

he rushed carwin, put him on his back mounted and started trowing bombs on carwin

carwin just stood back up like no one was on him and KO'd gonzaga

carwin's strength is insane imo

Archived