David Haye calls James Toneys ufc dream delusional

FerociousKO

Rofl. The only time ive wanted Randy to win more was when he fought Brock. Just for sh!ts and gigs' date=' how funny would it be if Randy knocked him out? And at this point, would it really suprise anyone?[/quote']

It would be hella funny. I have questions about Toney's chin against MMA gloves. He already seems punch drunk.

It would be hella funny. I have questions about Toney's chin against MMA gloves. He already seems punch drunk.

Yeah, he has like, what, 80 something boxing fights? Thats alooot of punches to the head. I think Randy is gonna show him what real dirty boxing is, slam his face onto the mat, and continue to beat the shizz out of him :) with all due respect to Toney of course. I wouldnt fight him lmao

Well Toney will most likely lose because he can

he doesnt have even a slight chance? Nawh, hes got a slight chance. Anyone can get caught. Is it likely? No! But theres always a chance. Randy will win and it probably will either be in the clinch or on the ground, but Toney could get a little over confident in his hands and randy could catch him

he doesnt have even a slight chance? Nawh' date=' hes got a slight chance. Anyone can get caught. Is it likely? No! But theres always a chance. Randy will win and it probably will either be in the clinch or on the ground, but Toney could get a little over confident in his hands and randy could catch him[/quote']

When has Randy ever knocked somebody out? He doesn't have KO power. Not to mention that an MMA boxer has rudimentary skills at best when compared to an experienced championship level fighter such as Toney. I really see no way for Randy to win this fight if it stays on the feet. Luckily, it won't as I also see no way for Toney to stop Randy's takedowns. And if Toney even attempts to take Randy down I will laugh myself silly. That would be funnier than when Bisping tried to take down Hendo.

When has Randy ever knocked somebody out? He doesn't have KO power. Not to mention that an MMA boxer has rudimentary skills at best when compared to an experienced championship level fighter such as Toney. I really see no way for Randy to win this fight if it stays on the feet. Luckily' date=' it won't as I also see no way for Toney to stop Randy's takedowns. And if Toney even attempts to take Randy down I will laugh myself silly. [b']That would be funnier than when Bisping tried to take down [/b]Hendo.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Archived