Is Marquardt/Maia/Sonnen MMA's biggest rock paper scissors?

ThirstForBLOOD

No.. Rashad' date=' Shogun, and Machida will be..[/quote']

Damn, that would suck!

Just a little FYI. I singed up on the forums because of you AK. The whole Paul "Semtex" Daley thread made me do it. At first I thought you were serious about it so I wanted to reply to it...I kept on reading the comments from the older members and realized that that's your specialty. Heh!

Damn' date=' that would suck!

Just a little FYI. I singed up on the forums because of you AK. The whole Paul "Semtex" Daley thread made me do it. At first I thought you were serious about it so I wanted to reply to it...I kept on reading the comments from the older members and realized that that's your specialty. Heh![/quote']

i remember that was my first AK thread... aaahhhh the nostalgia :P

Shogun beats Machida.

Machida beats Rashad.

Rashad beats Shogun? Could be interesting to see if it plays out like that.

Agreed! the circle of multi-tactics would never end!

Rashad CAN throw down if he has to, and after seeing these two bad-sses, Machida & Rua in action lately........well. Interesting indeed.

Damn' date=' that would suck!

Just a little FYI. I singed up on the forums because of you AK. The whole Paul "Semtex" Daley thread made me do it. At first I thought you were serious about it so I wanted to reply to it...I kept on reading the comments from the older members and realized that that's your specialty. Heh![/quote']

hahaha.. I remember that thread.. When I made it, I never imagined the kind of uproar it would make on this forum.. What'd it get, like 500+ replies? People we're so pissed off, but that thread turned into one of the funniest threads I've ever read. People's replies in it were absolutely classic.

One of my favorite posts in that thread, I forgot who made it, but something about how, "So what this tells me is, If Paul SEMTEX Daley fought Stephan SKYSCRAPER Struve.. AK's family would die from a heart attack." I don't know, just the way the thread was heading, and then reading that post.. It had me rolling..

"So what this tells me is' date=' If Paul SEMTEX Daley fought Stephan SKYSCRAPER Struve.. AK's family would die from a heart attack." I don't know, just the way the thread was heading, and then reading that post.. It had me rolling..[/quote']

Lmao! I definitely remember reading that post! That was by far one of the best comments I have ever read.

hahaha.. I remember that thread.. When I made it' date=' I never imagined the kind of uproar it would make on this forum.. What'd it get, like 500+ replies? People we're so pissed off, but that thread turned into one of the funniest threads I've ever read. People's replies in it were absolutely classic.

One of my favorite posts in that thread, I forgot who made it, but something about how, "So what this tells me is, If Paul SEMTEX Daley fought Stephan SKYSCRAPER Struve.. AK's family would die from a heart attack." I don't know, just the way the thread was heading, and then reading that post.. It had me rolling..[/quote']

That thread made me start posting here!

Your kinda like my father AK.

hahaha.. I remember that thread.. When I made it' date=' I never imagined the kind of uproar it would make on this forum.. What'd it get, like 500+ replies? People we're so pissed off, but that thread turned into one of the funniest threads I've ever read. People's replies in it were absolutely classic.

[b']One of my favorite posts in that thread, I forgot who made it, but something about how, "So what this tells me is, If Paul SEMTEX Daley fought Stephan SKYSCRAPER Struve.. AK's family would die from a heart attack." I don't know, just the way the thread was heading, and then reading that post.. It had me rolling..[/b]

My most memorable moment on these forums. Then I posted a thread saying why you were really upset after 113. It was because Daley got cut and the catchweight contest would never come to fruition.

Agreed! the circle of multi-tactics would never end!

Rashad CAN throw down if he has to' date=' and after seeing these two bad-sses, Machida & Rua in action lately........well. Interesting indeed.[/quote']

I think this is going to be a better fight than many people think. Rashad keeps getting pounded for his so called Lay n Prey, but the truth of it is that he's a pretty sick wrestler. How this will pan out for him against ShoGun, i don't know. I predict a 3 rd war, and a KO for Shogun. This will not go to the judges.

Archived