Sign in to follow this  
EmperorFedor

My ufc 116 parlay bet

Brock Lesnar -145

Chris Tuchscherer +240

Chris "The Crippler" Leben +165

Krzysztof Soszynski -250

Risk $20 to $406.27 win

First of Chris Leben is fresh and has recently fought while Yoshihiro hasn't fought over a year and his last performance wasn't that impressive. I believe Chris will walk out w/ the decision or TKO.

Krzysztof Soszynski cut bonnar easily again and get another TKO victory.

Chris trains w/ lesnar and I believe he'll beat Brenden very easily like Roy Nelson..

Brock will maul Shane w/ GNP

What do you guys think? I originally was thinking about just putting Chris and Brock in the parlay then I decided heck I can make more money than this.

This is my first time betting for a UFC fight ever. I'm quite nervous and decided to bet small payout big instead of bet BIG payout BIG. I can put $100 and get $4000 but that's insane my adrenaline will be pumping for every fighter in my parlay and it only takes one guy to f**k everything up. I know Chris and Brock won't be a f**k up.

Yea I think I'll scrap Laben, I know he's a brawler but he did beat an undefeated opponent. I sort said to myself that Yoshihiro will most likely submit him, but Yoshihiro hasn't fought in a while and his last performance wasn't that impressive to me, he barely won. Honestly, I'll bet smart and scrap him and bet $20 for $140 payout. This is my first fight bet I don't want to get too greedy :) even if I'm confident on Brock and Chris.

thanks guys!

Yea I think I'll scrap Laben' date=' I know he's a brawler but he did beat an undefeated opponent. I sort said to myself that Yoshihiro will most likely submit him, but Yoshihiro hasn't fought in a while and his last performance wasn't that impressive to me, he barely won. Honestly, I'll bet smart and scrap him and bet $20 for $140 payout. This is my first fight bet I don't want to get too greedy :) even if I'm confident on Brock and Chris.

thanks guys![/quote']

I wouldn't bet on a fight with 2 giants like that which ever guys lands a punch could win it to risky. You have to go with fighting styles such as a good wrester with good striking going against another good striker you should go for the wrestler most times. You also have to factor in things like injuries and over WILL to win. For example I'm only betting on 1 fight this card because I always bet on an underdog I believe will win (better payoff if you get the win) this time I have 200 on Bonnar. I believe he will have a better game plan this time and he is in danger of losing his job so he should have a lot of will.

I have a friend that works at a sports book in vegas.

Parlays are how they make their money.

You're better off slapping money straight up on a fight. Some of those fights are very iffy and can go either way. When you see your other picks win and then watch Lesnar lose, it's gonna be a sad day for you.

Yea I think I'll scrap Laben' date=' I know he's a brawler but he did beat an undefeated opponent. I sort said to myself that Yoshihiro will most likely submit him, but Yoshihiro hasn't fought in a while and his last performance wasn't that impressive to me, he barely won. Honestly, I'll bet smart and scrap him and bet $20 for $140 payout. This is my first fight bet I don't want to get too greedy :) even if I'm confident on Brock and Chris.

thanks guys![/quote']

Nice parlay. What I usually do is if I'm undecided I'll make another bet and just flip flop it. I'll probably make the same bet you did and do 1 with sexyama and one with Leben. Then I do a 5 dollar parlay where I pick almost every fight. But this is either going to be really good or really bad. I have a $100 a $50 and a $20 bet with 3 friends on the Lesnar fight.