Sign in to follow this  
TheHorror

guy gets KOd from offensive mount position

It's not "offensive mount position". It's called full mount..

And he didn't KO him from full mount, just hit him with a hard enough punch to daze him.

And he didn't KO him from full mount' date=' just hit him with a hard enough punch to daze him.[/quote']

WTF man, just let them have their fun....

And he didn't KO him from full mount' date=' just hit him with a hard enough punch to daze him.[/quote']

Yes he was knocked out, or he wouldn't have been laying face down on the ****ing canvas dumb ***.

Yes he was knocked out' date=' or he wouldn't have been laying face down on the ****ing canvas dumb ***.[/quote']

He did get KO'd but not from full mount. Learn how to god damn read for comprehension.

He did get KO'd but not from full mount. Learn how to god damn read for comprehension.

Yes he did get knocked out from full mount' date=' he was out before the other punches landed[b'].[/b]

Yes he did get knocked out from full mount' date=' he was out before the other punches landed[b'].[/b]

You don't know WTF you are talking about. He doesn't get KO'd until he gets hit from behind after he got reversed, long removed from his full mount position.

You don't know WTF you are talking about. He doesn't get KO'd until he gets hit from behind after he got reversed' date=' long removed from his full mount position.[/quote']

Nope you're wrong, and actually I'm one of the few people on here who does know what they're talking about.

shut up man its mount and he was veing offensive

and he did get kod he got punch once and was out of it.

It looked like a KO to me. His body was so limp the guy underneathe him was confused and had difficulty moving the dead weight of the unconscious body.

If I had been the mounted fighter, I would have woke up confused as hell. The replay would be brutal. I can't imagine his coaches reactions.

If i had simply said mout it woul've seemed as if the guy on bottom got KOd, i said offensive mount to get across the point that the guy on to got KOd. And I'm pretty sure he was out. I'm not as stupid as some of the people on this forum, I know what I'm talking about buddy.

Yes he was knocked out' date=' or he wouldn't have been laying face down on the ****ing canvas dumb ***.[/quote']

I agree. He was out when he was comfortably lying on the Russians stomach. He continued to be unconcious as he was rolled onto the canvas and punched a few more times.