Sign in to follow this  
Craig_M

What will the fighters be doing right now?

I'n these hours leading up to the fights' date=' what will Brock Carwin Leben Akiyama ect be doing?[/quote']

orgy...titos wife will lead the way brother...lol

Brock is watching the VHS tape of the 2000 NCAA championships...."Here we go Baby"

and then he will have nightmares about Ric Flair locking in that figure 4 Leg lock...and submitting him!

They're probably eating and resting.

Yeah' date=' they will probably be doing this

Rehydrating.

Most definatly, i seen Carwin rehydrating as soon as he stepped off the scales.

YUP' date=' i take it sexyama is having round 2 with arianny[/quote']

ROUND 2!!!!... that bastard!!

He's already married to a japanese supermodel (mmm, mystery of the orient) and now he gets to de-flower sweet innocent Arrianny. I'll never believe it, and yes I said "de-flower". In my mind she's a virgin goddess, as pure as the freshly fallen snow or the dreams of a new born baby. Either that or she's a dirty, dirty *****. Either noone can have her, or everyone can, it's the sea manatee way.

ROUND 2!!!!... that bastard!!

He's already married to a japanese supermodel (mmm' date=' mystery of the orient) and now he gets to de-flower sweet innocent Arrianny. I'll never believe it, and yes I said "de-flower". In my mind she's a virgin goddess, as pure as the freshly fallen snow or the dreams of a new born baby. Either that or she's a dirty, dirty *****. Either noone can have her, or everyone can, it's the sea manatee way.[/quote']

and i LOVE your way of arianny LMAO a man can dream...a man can dream!!!!

mountain climbers dream of climbing everest....i dream of gettin on top of arianny

and i LOVE your way of arianny LMAO a man can dream...a man can dream!!!!

mountain climbers dream of climbing everest....i dream of gettin on top of arianny

Yes, yes. And I'd bring an oxygen mask just in case I start to hyper-ventilate or pass out. There's gold in them thar hills. I believe on the map it's marked as the "G spot", whatever that is...

Yes' date=' yes. And I'd bring an oxygen mask just in case I start to hyper-ventilate or pass out. There's gold in them thar hills. I believe on the map it's marked as the "G spot", whatever that is...[/quote']

yes yes, oxygen mask is a MUST with arianny, i heard she causes loss of words thought and EVEN oxygen. and arianny doesnt have a g-s p o t, she hits GUYS g-spots :P o yes i went there LMAO

ill stay out of that 1 then lmao' date=' no plastic surgery vaginas for me thanks :P[/quote']

I still have an old Club Magazine calendar with Jenna Jameson in it for, ahem literary and astrological purposes, from back before all the plastic surgeries she's had. She used to be so hot. You know in that classical way... where you'd just do anything to **** her. Blond hair, soft skin, pink pouty lips... and her face looked nice too. BADA BOOM!

I still have an old Club Magazine calendar with Jenna Jameson in it for' date=' ahem literary and astrological purposes, from back before all the plastic surgeries she's had. She used to be so hot. You know in that classical way... where you'd just do anything to **** her. Blond hair, soft skin, pink pouty lips... and her face looked nice too. BADA BOOM![/quote']

yes yes..i remember when her lips where pink and pouty.....o crap wrong 1's im thinkin LMAO my bad carry on

yes yes' date=' oxygen mask is a MUST with arianny, i heard she causes loss of words thought and EVEN oxygen. and arianny doesnt have a g-s p o t, she hits GUYS g-spots :P o yes i went there LMAO[/quote']

Don't forget loss of fluids!!! HEYOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Brock AKA Colonel Guile is probably preparing his buzz cut for battle

Carwin is probably peeking through a tiny crack in Lesnar's hotel room, admiring Brock's thick wave of follicles

Sexyama is probably getting some dome from one of the UFC ring girls

Leben is probably drinking a beer................................................................................................while peeking through a tiny crack in Sexyama's hotel room, admiring Sexyama's bang wang

I sense a lot of jealousy on tonight's card, should be exciting!!!!!

Brock AKA Colonel Guile is probably preparing his buzz cut for battle

Carwin is probably peeking through a tiny crack in Lesnar's hotel room' date=' admiring Brock's thick wave of follicles

Sexyama is probably getting some dome from one of the UFC ring girls

Leben is probably drinking a beer................................................................................................while peeking through a tiny crack in Sexyama's hotel room, admiring Sexyama's bang wang

I sense a lot of jealousy on tonight's card, should be exciting!!!!![/quote']

Colonel Guile, that's classic.

And at the risk of sounding racist... Sexyama is Asian soooooo... if Leben is admiring his bang wang he's probably going to strain his eyes. That could backfire on fight night.