Sign in to follow this  
Bobmyster

Who now for bisping?

At ufc 120 michael bisping was schedules to fight the winner of sexyama and wandy, but that went belly up. Now leben beat sexyama I can't see a bisping leben rematch just because I dont think leben is up there. Atrain and sexyama wins in two weeks is awesome but akiyama would have got smash by bisping, bisping beat leben convincingly, so who next for bisping? I hope someone in top 5 like Nate/maia! Any thoughts?

Apparently wandy is out for a long time with a knee injury so leben would have to wait for him. Maybe bisping leben 2 may happen but I feel it would be a step down in competion for bisping!

At ufc 120 michael bisping was schedules to fight the winner of sexyama and wandy' date=' but that went belly up. Now leben beat sexyama I can't see a bisping leben rematch just because I dont think leben is up there. Atrain and sexyama wins in two weeks is awesome but akiyama would have got smash by bisping, bisping beat leben convincingly, so who next for bisping? I hope someone in top 5 like Nate/maia! Any thoughts?[/quote']

I want to see Bisping vs. Hammill 2, in a country other than Britain. Let's get some unbiased judges and some fair results. The first fight was a complete joke and to give Bisping a win was ridiculous! Let's correct this and truly see if Bisping has the balls to defeat Hammill on a neutral site. Possibly Canada or Japan.

The only oppenent to think of for Bisping would be Cote or Grove. Looking at the fights they have coming up; those are the only two fighters that seem available around that time that are on Bispings level

I want to see Bisping vs. Hammill 2' date=' in a country other than Britain. Let's get some unbiased judges and some fair results. The first fight was a complete joke and to give Bisping a win was ridiculous! Let's correct this and truly see if Bisping has the balls to defeat Hammill on a neutral site. Possibly Canada or Japan.[/quote']

They're not even in the same division anymore .. It should be Grove vs. Bisping next.

At ufc 120 michael bisping was schedules to fight the winner of sexyama and wandy' date=' but that went belly up. Now leben beat sexyama I can't see a bisping leben rematch just because I dont think leben is up there. Atrain and sexyama wins in two weeks is awesome but akiyama would have got smash by bisping, bisping beat leben convincingly, so who next for bisping? I hope someone in top 5 like Nate/maia! Any thoughts?[/quote']

i think akiyama would kill bisping and nate/maia would kill/break him respectively

No...

Just no

He passed through Denis Kang's guard like it was nothing .. He may not submit Cote but he would surely dominate him on the ground. Belcher made him look like an amateur (don't get me wrong I like Cote but he only fights with one hand and has no ground game).

just curious..

Why would Bisping fight someone in the top 5?

When he himself is not even a top ten?

It just seems silly. Are you ok? Have you bumped your head? Does dementia run in your family? Just curious.. Perhaps just get a ct scan just in case...

just curious..

Why would Bisping fight someone in the top 5?

When he himself is not even a top ten?

It just seems silly. Are you ok? Have you bumped your head? Does dementia run in your family? Just curious.. Perhaps just get a ct scan just in case...

He's not in the top 10? I have him in the 10 spot most likely. My top 10 (no order) is ..

A. Silva, Sonnen, Maia, Marquardt, Belfort, Belcher, Palhares, Okami, W. Silva, Bisping

Who else is there really that could be placed into that list? He should still fight Grove though.

YEP Bisping was due to fight either Sexyama but since he got his **** handed to him by Leben, its rumoured Bisping will fight Belfort. As an English man I should follow this up and say bisping will win this fight but who am I kidding belfort is class and in a different league to Bisping! Prepare for another loss to add to Bispings rising tally.

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=4812&offset=0

He's not in the top 10? I have him in the 10 spot most likely. My top 10 (no order) is ..

A. Silva' date=' Sonnen, Maia, Marquardt, Belfort, Belcher, Palhares, Okami, W. Silva, Bisping

Who else is there really that could be placed into that list? He should still fight Grove though.[/quote']

I'd replace Okami with Cote.

Regardless, the MW is actually pretty stacked when you look at it this way.

Still have guys like Leben, Miller, Rivera, Munoz, etc.. The division would be pretty wide-open if not for Anderson Silva. Just goes to show how good he really is.

A. Silva' date=' Sonnen, Maia, Marquardt, Belfort, Belcher, Palhares, Okami, W. Silva, Bisping

Who else is there really that could be placed into that list? He should still fight Grove though.[/quote']

Maia, belcher, palhares, okami!!!!!!!!! No way man, bisping firstly never gets submitted, obviously you've not seen his guard and how he takes no damage on his back. I'd like to see bisping v belcher or cote. I'd have bisping around 6/7 In this division.

They're not even in the same division anymore .. It should be Grove vs. Bisping next.

I don't care. Fighters move up and down in weight classes all the time. It could be done. Either that or do a catch weight fight. I want to see it!

Bisping Leben 2 makes alot of sense to me.

Stylistically, Akyama would have smashed Bisping imo. And I don;t think Bisping ought to fight top 3 guys. If he beats Leben convincingly, give him a shot at the title, or Belcher.

Grove or Leben I think. Both good match ups stylistically.

Of the higher ranked fighters Bisping's best chance would be trying to outbox Maia - Maia is sick on the ground of course but Bisping could probably fend off his takedowns...

Belcher would have been an awesome fight but seeing as though he is due to fight Maia I think its an odd position for Bisping to be in... my hope is that he gets a mid level fighter like Cote or Grove for the home fans at 120 and then either the winner of the Belcher/Maia or Marquardt/Palhares fights in Jan/Feb next year.

I think they should give him a top 5 guy and see if he can actually beat someone top tier. Vitor would knock him out imo but i think he'd beat maia.

anderson silva