Sign in to follow this  
JJMMA_GSP

Lesnar deserves respect

I always wanted Lesnar to win but if he didnt it wouldnt have been a big deal. No one can deny the fact that Brock has a chin he took those punches like a man. I dont believe the fight should have been stopped Brock was defending himself well while those mack truck fists were hitting him. He came back in that second round like a true champ he showed great heart and won in a way i dont think anyone saw comming. Also after the fight Brock showed respect for Carwin and was humble about his win. All this meaning that whether you like Brock or not he deserves respect.

I always wanted Lesnar to win but if he didnt it wouldnt have been a big deal. No one can deny the fact that Brock has a chin he took those punches like a man. I dont believe the fight should have been stopped Brock was defending himself well while those mack truck fists were hitting him. He came back in that second round like a true champ he showed great heart and won in a way i dont think anyone saw comming. Also after the fight Brock showed respect for Carwin and was humble about his win. All this meaning that whether you like Brock or not he deserves respect.

10z7drn.jpg

It surely tastes like a shame-cicle, but I was very impressed with Brock Lesnar tonight. He very easily could have descended into his former d-baggary. Instead, he was classy and even gracious.

And I'm not of the excuses camp either. Carwin lost that fight, fair and square. I'd love a re-match. Until then, I'll root against Brock with a little less vitriol. Coming back from everything he's been through, AND then coming back from round one, was truly impressive and inspiring.

I'll tell you who deserves respect...It is none other than Josh Rosenthal. This man is a master referee. Did you see how he pretended to be right on top of the action and looked as if he was thinking about stopping the fight? He played that off so well....I swore I was watching WWE, where the ref would move frantically and hysterically as if both fighters were down and he was doing the 10 count. And right as Rosenthal was about to reach the count of 10, the bell rung and the round ended.

JR would make a good WWE referee.

I'll tell you who deserves respect...It is none other than Josh Rosenthal. This man is a master referee. Did you see how he pretended to be right on top of the action and looked as if he was thinking about stopping the fight? He played that off so well....I swore I was watching WWE' date=' where the ref would move frantically and hysterically as if both fighters were down and he was doing the 10 count. And right as Rosenthal was about to reach the count of 10, the bell rung and the round ended.

JR would make a good WWE referee.[/quote']

I think JR makes a better announcer

JimRossPicture.jpg

@Uwillsubmit, Cain was called mr pillow fist be4 the nog fight, so if lesnar took a truckload of carwins hits, how in gods name do u expect cain to beat him? Lesnar will absorb all his hits without any problems, Lesnar is the better wrestler, Lesnar is the better athlete. I'm not a Cain hater or a Brock ****, I'm just really surprised that after Lesnar defeated Carwin, people are saying that Cain is going to own Brock...

All the hate/****y aside Brock didn't even get hit square with one solid punch, then turn and ducked his head and then cowered into the fetal position. I respect him for sucking it up after the ref gave him his second life, but his chin did not impress me in the least.Carwin was glancing blows off his arms and hands and Brock was still on weak knees because of it. A solid right hook, like the ones we have seen put men to sleep before, would have done the same to Brock had one landed.

Carwin will earn and then win in a rematch...

But I don't honestly see anyone else (maybe JDS in time) beating him.