Sign in to follow this  
Brady969

Thank You Shane Carwin

Thank you for round 1. That's all I needed.

***Update*** I want to update this thread because of postings from people on this thread that don't understand why I wrote what I wrote above. Guys like slappyjoe

This thread wasn't created because I'm irrational and or delusional. It was created because I think I speak for a large number of people who just wanted to see Brock get his **** beat a little. This fight wasn't just about the belt and you should know that. It was much deeper.

I don't "hate" Brock anymore and my past hate for Brock wasn't why I started this thread either. Between the beating Carwin gave Brock in round 1 and the maturity and humble attitude he showed towards Shane after the fight, I found it all very cathartic.

I created this thread as a sign of moving on, thanking Shane for helping me move on and as a positive way to look at Shane's loss.

I wasn't trying to take anything away from Brock Lesner with this thread. He won the belt and he acted like a real champ! He deserves credit and respect for this fight.

You (slappyjoe) called this thread 'irrational' but on the contrary, it's probably the most rational thread regarding the Crarwin loss on this site!

there was a huge smile on face seeing brock get man handeled like that haha...he might of lost the fight' date=' but he won the war[/b']

that's exactly what i have been saying all morning! lol! nice!

there was a huge smile on face seeing brock get man handeled like that haha...he might of lost the fight' date=' but he won the war[/quote']

Yes he did!!!!!!

I try not to take anything away from any fighter who wins, unless they cheat or borderline on cheating for points and Brock did neither and I give him credit for the win because he deserves it but Shane rocked him in round 1, the way we all wanted to see Brock get rocked....wasn't that we all wanted in the end anyways? A good old fashion **** beating?

there was a huge smile on face seeing brock get man handeled like that haha...he might of lost the fight' date=' but he won the war[/quote']

How did Carwin win the war? He lost to Brock by tapping out, and got paid way less then he should have. Brock got 400k plus 75k for submission of the night. Shane got 40k and a trip to the E.R.. Looks like Brock won the war to me.

That is almost as pathetic of an idea as the OP remark. Brock took everything Shane had, he ate Shane's worst, and came out smiling. That's all I needed.

That is almost as pathetic of an idea as the OP remark. Brock took everything Shane had' date=' he ate Shane's worst, and came out smiling. That's all I needed.[/quote']

yep brock had his hands full and came out the winner...

You need help like mental help

That is almost as pathetic of an idea as the OP remark. Brock took everything Shane had' date=' he ate Shane's worst, and came out smiling. That's all I needed.[/quote']

This!

And btw' date='

End this thread. It fails miserably[/quote']

This!!

Me too. Nice thread.

Although I do have more respect for Brock now, seeing how he fought through the first round and was humble in victory... But I'm looking forward to the rematch.

Me too. Nice thread.

Although I do have more respect for Brock now' date=' seeing how he fought through the first round and was humble in victory... But I'm looking forward to the rematch.[/quote']

I'd like to see a re-match also but I could live without it. It won't mean as much to me as this fight did with the satisfaction I felt after round 1.

How did Carwin win the war? He lost to Brock by tapping out' date=' and got paid way less then he should have. Brock got 400k plus 75k for submission of the night. Shane got 40k and a trip to the E.R.. Looks like Brock won the war to me.[/quote']

+1

And btw' date='

you thinking you will actually be listened to when you demand a thread to end with your post count and no doubt limited knowledge is a fail good sir

x

I too loved round one, something iv wanted to see for a long time, to me it was a one round fight, round two didnt happen, where did all these brock lickers suddenly come from anyways?

And btw' date='

Why end it? I'm a fan of MMA and I'm here (like you) to discuss fights and the outcome of fights. Don't act like a little biitch.

The only one who failed is you because you use the word "fail" like EVERY SINGLE punk on this site. Now back to your trolling and Ultimate Knock Out DVD's....You really are a litle biitch lol

and thank brock lesnar for ending a 12 fight winning streak by making carlose i mean carwin tap

Damn right! Can none of the brock haters see that he is the first person to ever take carwins punishment? It was just like what ali did to foreman. Take the beating untill hes steamed out n then finish the fight. Brock did that!

This^

Carwin is a real beast unlike Brock who just got lucky Carwin didn?t stand him up again.

Someone needs to make some gifs of this so you can see the fear in his eyes.

thats like having 5 minutes of foreplay and never getting to stick it in......

I know I came when I watched Brock curl up and get pounded.

Carwin won the war? If it was an actual war it would be like Carwin showing up with a beebee gun and Lesnar showed up with a rocket launcher. Nice job hitting Lesnar but your hands don't make people go lights out pillow hands.

This thread perfectly sums up just how irrational and dillusional people who hate Brock Lesnar are. Maybe you all can make Shane Carwin a "World Champ of Round 1" belt and send it to him.

But by all means, this thread does not fail. Please keep posting. I've been getting a good laugh out of these kind of posts all day.

We all know Carwin did well, but some of you are giving him too much credit. Lesnar wasnt hurt nearly as bad as people are making it out. It was more that Lesnar panicked when he got hit and he didnt know what to do. Lesnar was never out, he was just jumpy. Oh and Lesnar may officially have the best chin in MMA, period.

And Im not discrediting Carwin. He took it to Brock like no one else. But he never put Brock out, Thats all Im saying. Now that Lesnar has weathered the storm of the most powerful striker in MMA history, I think he's going to be a lot more confident with his striking. And if Lesnar trains his stand up like he needs to, he will be the scariest fighter in the world. He has power equal to Carwin, and much more speed. Once he gains technique and know how, whoa...

I too loved round one' date=' something iv wanted to see for a long time, to me it was a one round fight, round two didnt happen, where did all these brock lickers suddenly come from anyways?[/quote']

So for a long time you've wanted to see Brock get stunned and knocked down, and then take a few good shots along with a bunch of punches to his forearms, all the while being in no real danger whatsoever? Well congrats, you got your wish. Hope you had a nice "victory" celebration.

funny how one guy wanted someone to post some gifs then another person says pics work too. like what the hell does he think a gif is? Hell no moron it's not a present

Despite the loss, Shane's got a lot to be proud of... it was awesome watching him put the hurt on Lesnar and almost taking the fight... I'm much more excited for his next fight than Lesnar's...

I REALLY hope Carwin took home a nice check from his sponsors (seeing as he didn't really get one from the UFC)... Lesnar won't be getting up the next time if Carwin starts training full time...

Carwin gave one hell of an effort no doubt. He's got some things he needs to work on just like Brock does. Neither of these guys have a ton of experience, and they are both really scary with the potential to be downright terrifying.

Too bad you don't have a picture of carwins veins about to pop out of his head when he was getting choked out

atleast his face didn't look like hamburger! :cool:

How did Carwin win the war? He lost to Brock by tapping out' date=' and got paid way less then he should have. Brock got 400k plus 75k for submission of the night. Shane got 40k and a trip to the E.R.. Looks like Brock won the war to me.[/quote']

This here^ I would also like to thank Shane for being a tough legit contender. It has helped silence some of the Brock Haters.

brock didnt even know the move he put shane into... he just squezzed on carwin cus he was scared... Velaquez will finish him...Best Cardio in most of mma

brock didnt even know the move he put shane into... he just squezzed on carwin cus he was scared... Velaquez will finish him...Best Cardio in most of mma

yes he did. he said in his post fight interview that they had been working on that for quite some time now.

Too bad you don't have a picture of carwins veins about to pop out of his head when he was getting choked out

Nope but I do have a picture of brocks face after Carwin pounded on it...

100703-spt_lesnar.rp350x350.jpg

This thread perfectly sums up just how irrational and dillusional people who hate Brock Lesnar are. Maybe you all can make Shane Carwin a "World Champ of Round 1" belt and send it to him.

But by all means' date=' this thread does not fail. Please keep posting. I've been getting a good laugh out of these kind of posts all day.[/quote']

This thread wasn't created because I'm irrational and or delusional. It was created because I think I speak for a large number of people who just wanted to see Brock get his **** beat a little. This fight wasn't just about the belt and you should know that. It was much deeper.

I don't "hate" Brock anymore and my past hate for Brock wasn't why I started this thread either. Between the beating Carwin gave Brock in round 1 and the maturity and humble attitude he showed towards Shane after the fight, I found it all very cathartic.

I created this thread as a sign of moving on, thanking Shane for helping me move on and as a positive way to look at Shane's loss.

I wasn't trying to take anything away from Brock Lesner with this thread. He won the belt and he acted like a real champ! He deserves credit and respect for this fight.

You called this thread 'irrational' but on the contrary, it's probably the most rational thread on this site!