Sign in to follow this  
MMA_FAN1993

brock puts carwin in the hospital

at the post fight dana said carwin was on his way to the hospital.

anyone know why?? did he break his hand from beating brock senseless

prolly from going to sleep instead of tapping

yea dude not sure what fight you were watching but he tapped.

just read carwins blog were he said he wasnt just exhausted but is whole body was cramping up when he came out in the second. said he had no legs and could barley move.

so he didnt just gas, for some reason his body shut down.

no way brock could have beat him if that didnt happen.

carwin will be back for sure. he is a beast. his body shut down. nothing he could do about that.

lesner got totally dominated in that first round. the only reason lesner subbed carwin is because he came out in the second totally helpless, from his body locking up.

just read carwins blog were he said he wasnt just exhausted but is whole body was cramping up when he came out in the second. said he had no legs and could barley move.

so he didnt just gas' date=' for some reason his body shut down.

carwin will be back for sure. he is a beast. his body shut down. nothing he could do about that.

lesner got totally dominated in that first round. the only reason lesner subbed carwin is because he came out in the second totally helpless, from his body locking up.[/quote']

was watchin the same fight as anyone else lol. i didnt see a tap..i saw him go red/purple the ref stopped lol, maybe i was just to pissed at the moment in time lmao

was watchin the same fight as anyone else lol. i didnt see a tap..i saw him go red/purple the ref stopped lol' date=' maybe i was just to pissed at the moment in time lmao[/quote']

He tapped bro

was watchin the same fight as anyone else lol. i didnt see a tap..i saw him go red/purple the ref stopped lol' date=' maybe i was just to pissed at the moment in time lmao[/quote']

yeah dude he did tap....unfortunatly, damn it i wanted him to beat brock so bad!

o ok hahahaha, yea i heard joe and mike saying "HES OUT HES OUT" so i thought he automatically took the bad way out and just went to sleep :P

my fault :)

i was pissed to bro. i lost a c note. when carwin had brock down and was beating on him i was going nuts.

but yea carwin taps for sure. i've watched it atleast 10 times.

The one thing i don't get is why would they stop the Bonnar fight but not the Carwin fight?

because dude was OUT lol....brock wasnt out he was just dazed and confused a little..but still defending and moving and throwing from the bottom

because dude was OUT lol....brock wasnt out he was just dazed and confused a little..but still defending and moving and throwing from the bottom
Sosynski wasnt out at all he was covering up. but trying to get to his feat. If he was out then i didn't see it. and i only got two hours of sleep last night so i might be wrong.

yea brock wasn't out. he was dazed and confused but he wasn't out. once he collected himself he even got up, reversed carwin and tried to take him down.

although most any other fight would have been stopped. after watching it 10 times. i agree with the ref.

brock has been exposed, carwin will be back. everyone now sees brock can be beaten.

yes brock won. but if you dont think he got the beat down of his life in that first round, you are delusional.

so he didnt just gas' date=' for some reason his body shut down.

lesner got totally dominated in that first round. the only reason lesner subbed carwin is because he came out in the second totally helpless, from his body locking up.[/quote']

...excuse.....excuse and more excuses:D

what the hell r u fools on about brock is a pus, he got the beating of his life. the guy took carwins best and then beat him. if u anit conditioned witch carwin wasnt u get beat. brock took his best and then subed him end of. all u brock haters need to get a grip he is a monster who we now know can take a huge beating and still win. he will beat cain aswell. carwin will be back but by that time brock will be even better. is body shut down cos he wasnt conditioned u cnt make excuses for fighters or no 1 would ever have been beat if they didnt make that mistake, or they were fitter and so on. u make me laff.

...excuse.....excuse and more excuses:D

not really an excuse. it's pretty much a fact. carwin didnt get out classed by lesner, he gassed out and his body shut down.

no way is lesner a better fighter. even i coulda subbed carwin in the condition he was in.

carwin made lesner look like chump it the first.not the champ.

even lesner said he thought the ref was gonna stop it, and was just trying to "hold on"

he was not INTELLIGENTLY DEFENDING HIMSELF.

did lesner pull gaurd, did he try any subs off his back.

since when is turtling up and intelligent defense.

yea i'm sure that was lesners game plan. let him beat you senseless until he wears himself out.

yes lesner won. but he is by no means the better fighter. just like werdum is not a better fighter then fedor.

not really an excuse. it's pretty much a fact. carwin didnt get out classed by lesner' date=' he gassed out and his body shut down.

no way is lesner a better fighter. even i coulda subbed carwin in the condition he was in.

carwin made lesner look like chump it the first.not the champ.

even lesner said he thought the ref was gonna stop it, and was just trying to "hold on"

he was not INTELLIGENTLY DEFENDING HIMSELF.

did lesner pull gaurd, did he try any subs off his back.

since when is turtling up and intelligent defense.

yea i'm sure that was lesners game plan. let him beat you senseless until he wears himself out.

yes lesner won. but he is by no means the better fighter. just like werdum is not a better fighter then fedor.[/quote']

OMG watch that fight again please.Dont emberrased yourself more and more...;)

Sosynski wasnt out at all he was covering up. but trying to get to his feat. If he was out then i didn't see it. and i only got two hours of sleep last night so i might be wrong.

Sosynski was turtled up and eating punches.

Lesnar was on his back trying to defend.

Big difference.

sport is about winning if u are the camp u r the best untill u are beaten fact. he might no be a better boxer agreed. but he s a better wrestler, and a better athlete fact. brock won and tht all that matters if carwin was better he would have won. fedor got what he would have got a long time ago if he ha come here he is a ***** fighting no marks

OMG watch that fight again please.Dont emberrased yourself more and more...;)

dude you can't seriously think brock is a better fighter.

yes he won. yes he is the champ. yes he is a better wrestler and all around athlete.

but a better fighter. no fecking way bro.

even brock thought the ref was gonna stop it. why else would he say "i would like to thank the ref for not stopping it"

i'm not saying it shoulda been stopped. obviously it was a good call by the ref because brock wasnt hurt that bad. but you know as well as anyone else on this forum that if that was any other fight it woulda got stopped.

carwin punched himself out and got subbed because he was dead tired.

no excuse, thats what happened.

is brock a better fighter. no way dude