Sign in to follow this  
BHSwrestler

I think it would be great if

This thread is hit and miss with me. I'm mixed with two different races. I can see where some of the posters are coming from with this. I mean If I put White Pride on my chest I shouldnt be judged as a racist just because of actions of other people in the past. Also White people aren't the only race on earth that have done some f'd up things to other races. The spanish messed over the native mexican south americans, eygptions put the jewish people to slavery etc etc. point is it shouldn't be a double standered. if its racist for one race to have this tattoo it should be deemed racist for all skin colours. Also don't give me no crap about the white man putting blacks in slavery when it started Africans were selling there own people into slavery.....just saying it wasn't a one way street.

Has this thread now evolved into who's been the most persecuted and exploited?

If that's the case I vote for Native Americans. We were killed by the millions due to warfare and disease, our culture was destroyed, and our land lost. We spent the last hundred years merely trying to adjust to life on the reservations, assimilate into US culture, and survive.

I am white' date=' and I just want to say that your whining is very pathetic. Although I agree on some of the points, white pride/powers relates to a couple hundred years of abuse on every other race. It is hypocritical that white people have lost certain free speech related rights compared to other races, but if you compare those loss of rights compared to the rights other races didn't have for the majority of this countries history and you still honestly feel like you are being treated unfairly (by comparison which is how you should view it), you are just a whine ****.[/quote']

There's no whining about not wanting to see a person who wants to use certain words that can be offensive to all.

And there's nothing wrong with keeping the upset on the ones who want the rest of the world, not just the country, but the whole world feels this way, to calm down about it.

No skincolor should press the matter of skincolor pride. You know full well where there's one that does, there's another that takes it to teh next level. A simple comment turns into a preaching surmon, then speeches of hate. all these things are influential potentials to hate. All it takes is one -sshole to get that d-mn train rollin.

This thread is bullsh*t and so is your post, sir. Not all whites believe the right to spit on skincolor pride is being a whine -ss! Especially if it routes out -ssholes that use a sprots forum to preach their sh*t.

If that's the case I vote for Native Americans. We were killed by the millions due to warfare and disease' date=' our culture was destroyed, and our land lost. We spent the last hundred years merely trying to adjust to life on the reservations, assimilate into US culture, and survive.[/quote']

yes this also^ or the abriginols(sp) of austrillia

This thread is hit and miss with me. I'm mixed with two different races. I can see where some of the posters are coming from with this. I mean If I put White Pride on my chest I shouldnt be judged as a racist just because of actions of other people in the past. Also White people aren't the only race on earth that have done some f'd up things to other races. The spanish messed over the native mexican south americans' date=' eygptions put the jewish people to slavery etc etc. point is it shouldn't be a double standered. if its racist for one race to have this tattoo it should be deemed racist for all skin colours. Also don't give me no crap about the white man putting blacks in slavery when it started Africans were selling there own people into slavery.....just saying it wasn't a one way street.[/quote']

I'm not sure how a white power/pride tattoo would go over in other countries. We are basically talking about laws/practices/views of people in the states, so American history is much more relevant than World history. American whites have no room to complain about discrimination based on American history.

There's no whining about not wanting to see a person who wants to use certain words that can be offensive to all.

And there's nothing wrong with keeping the upset on the ones who want the rest of the world' date=' not just the country, but the whole world feels this way, to calm down about it.

No skincolor should press the matter of skincolor pride. You know full well where there's one that does, there's another that takes it to teh next level. A simple comment turns into a preaching surmon, then speeches of hate. all these things are influential potentials to hate. All it takes is one -sshole to get that d-mn train rollin.

This thread is bullsh*t and so is your post, sir. Not all whites believe the right to spit on skincolor pride is being a whine -ss! Especially if it routes out -ssholes that use a sprots forum to preach their sh*t.[/quote']

Why so angry?

I'm not sure how a white power/pride tattoo would go over in other countries. We are basically talking about laws/practices/views of people in the states' date=' so American history is much more relevant than World history. American whites have no room to complain about discrimination based on American history.[/quote']

okay so by this logic because of american white fore fathers choices and actions and they can be subject to "bullying" in a sence. or discriminated against..? so two wrongs make a right? and the African americans selling there own ppl to slavery is revilent to american history since 90% of the slaves came here.

If that's the case I vote for Native Americans. We were killed by the millions due to warfare and disease' date=' our culture was destroyed, and our land lost. We spent the last hundred years merely trying to adjust to life on the reservations, assimilate into US culture, and survive.[/quote']

Well the disease aspect was no ones fault except in rare instances that were small in scope (small pox blankets) . It was just inevitable that it would happen one day, the rest of the world had been dying for 1000's of years from those diseases.

no you shmuck brown pride is one of the biggest latino gangs in the south of the u.s. and they all hate whites and blacks

you dont know what your talking about there is no gang called Brown Pride its to be proud of your skin color and your heritage your a shmuck he was right, i have a Brown Pride tatto so i think i would know...

okay so by this logic because of american white fore fathers choices and actions and they can be subject to "bullying" in a sence. or discriminated against..? so two wrongs make a right? and the African americans selling there own ppl to slavery is revilent to american history since 90% of the slaves came here.

This would be more valid if slavery was the only discrimination against minorities in US history, it is however not.

you dont know what your talking about there is no gang called Brown Pride its to be proud of your skin color and your heritage your a shmuck he was right' date=' i have a Brown Pride tatto so i think i would know...[/quote']

there is a small gang in atlanta called brown pride lol ****in history channel covered them on a show, but there not near as big as he's making them out to be.

To the op, I think it would be hilarious if Brock got a tattoo of this or a temp tat, others mind not find it so funny haha.

there is a small gang in atlanta called brown pride lol ****in history channel covered them on a show' date=' but there not near as big as he's making them out to be.[/quote']

well okay thats the lamest gang ever and i dont think Cain Velasquez is in that gang so what i said before hes proud to be Mexican you can tell because of the tattoo and the mexican flag he has on his hands after his fights.

This would be more valid if slavery was the only discrimination against minorities in US history' date=' it is however not.[/quote']

your correct its not the only discrimination in us history I was only citing that part of my post. if you look back to america in general as was posted earlier native americans have had in the worse. by the Europeans,spanish, etc etc but the man point I'm trying to make is because of what happen in a time before any of us where even thought about we people are being held accountable. for somthing they had nothing to do with, its sad so if your granddads dads uncle owned a slave your an evil person and have no right to complain if your being discrimated against today? as I said 2 wrongs make a right? news to me

haha it would be funny

but it would be seen as racist

if a white guy does that hes racist if a mexican does it its fine dont see why that is not classed as rascim lol

I know... People disrespect the whites.

your correct its not the only discrimination in us history I was only citing that part of my post. if you look back to america in general as was posted earlier native americans have had in the worse. by the Europeans' date='spanish, etc etc but the man point I'm trying to make is because of what happen in a time before any of us where even thought about we people are being held accountable. for somthing they had nothing to do with, its sad so if your granddads dads uncle owned a slave your an evil person and have no right to complain if your being discrimated against today? as I said 2 wrongs make a right? news to me[/quote']

The natives had it worse than anybody, no disputing that. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but the minor discrimination whites face in the states is a joke to complain about, more so on the UFC forums. If you are gonna complain about how messed up things are, there are much, much better targets.

How great would it be if Brock got a tatoo that said "White Power" on his chest before the Cain fight?

I loled.

The natives had it worse than anybody' date=' no disputing that. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but the [u']minor[/u] discrimination whites face in the states is a joke to complain about, more so on the UFC forums. If you are gonna complain about how messed up things are, there are much, much better targets.

Institutionalized discriminated in unacceptable in this day and age regardless of who it targets and how minor it is. Discrimination by the masses is uncontrollable and will exist in some form or another as long as people still hate (forever)

The natives had it worse than anybody' date=' no disputing that. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but the [u']minor[/u] discrimination whites face in the states is a joke to complain about, more so on the UFC forums. If you are gonna complain about how messed up things are, there are much, much better targets.

Again I agree with most of your post, however in this day and age what true discrimination does a black man or hispanic man thats here leagely face? the world is changing theres not much discrimination worth complainning about these days across the board.

Again I agree with most of your post' date=' however in this day and age what true discrimination does a black man or hispanic man thats here leagely face? the world is changing theres not much discrimination worth complainning about these days across the board.[/quote']

Other than the occasional racist, there isn't much (that I know of).

To the op' date=' I think it would be hilarious if Brock got a tattoo of this or a temp tat, others mind not find it so funny haha.[/quote']

It wouldn't be funny at all. This is why white people are called Hitlers. It's bad enough that the whites that fought the nazis are not only overshadowed, but their fellow whites are following the preachers that think they're cute coming out on a sports forum to talk some racist horsesh*t.

Again I agree with most of your post' date=' however in this day and age what true discrimination does a black man or hispanic man thats here leagely face? the world is changing theres not much discrimination worth complainning about these days across the board.[/quote']

And I agree, there isn't much discrimination worth complaining about against pretty much anybody.

It wouldn't be funny at all. This is why white people are called Hitlers. It's bad enough that the whites that fought the nazis are not only overshadowed' date=' but their fellow whites are following the preachers that think they're cute coming out on a sports forum to talk some racist horsesh*t.[/quote']

The idea of it funny to me, if it actually happened it wouldn't be as funny.

It wouldn't be funny at all. This is why white people are called Hitlers. It's bad enough that the whites that fought the nazis are not only overshadowed' date=' but their fellow whites are following the preachers that think they're cute coming out on a sports forum to talk some racist horsesh*t.[/quote']

A White Power tat would be racist and not funny. A White Pride tat would be frowned upon by comparison, and the idea is funny imo.

Institutionalized discriminated in unacceptable in this day and age regardless of who it targets and how minor it is. Discrimination by the masses is uncontrollable and will exist in some form or another as long as people still hate (forever)

this^

And discrimination doesn't belong in a sports forum either.

really?

A White Power tat would be racist and not funny. A White Pride tat would be frowned upon by comparison' date=' and the idea is funny imo.[/quote']

Your opinion is wrong. Plain and simple.

Your opinion is wrong. Plain and simple.

You said white people are called hitler and you think my opinion is wrong? lol grow up and get a sense of humor.

That would turn every white lesnar hater into a fan' date=' immediatly.[/quote']

I hope this is not true, although it maybe true in the south.

really?

oh yes, and if you were to open your eyes and see just how much of a pain in the -ss the preachers work on their wording, you'd be just as determined to make sure whites avoid complications amongst society the way it is today.

I mean really, no rights to free speech? No liberties? They're just a few words. And there's tons of words that can be used to describe the pride that a culture can feel. So why such opposition to these two, white power. Or even white pride? whichever.

Didn't you ever try to see who it is that's telling you it's ok to be angry? And for what? Based off of what reason? A college fund? A tattoo? A word that you don't own? If there's already a word that you don't own, why not give up these few?

There are a few words that can insult the anglo Americans. None of the non-whites use them. So why is it such a stretch for you to see the harm in a tat that's insultive?

You said white people are called hitler and you think my opinion is wrong? lol grow up and get a sense of humor.

I got the best sense of humor there is sir, and I'm telling you, your opinion is wrong. Plain and simple.

oh yes' date=' and if you were to open your eyes and see just how much of a pain in the -ss the preachers work on their wording, you'd be just as determined to make sure whites avoid complications amongst society the way it is today.

I mean really, no rights to free speech? No liberties? They're just a few words. And there's tons of words that can be used to describe the pride that a culture can feel. So why such opposition to these two, white power. Or even white pride? whichever.

Didn't you ever try to see who it is that's telling you it's ok to be angry? And for what? Based off of what reason? A college fund? A tattoo? A word that you don't own? If there's already a word that you don't own, why not give up these few?

There are a few words that can insult the anglo Americans. None of the non-whites use them. So why is it such a stretch for you to see the harm in a tat that's insultive?[/quote']

you lost me...

I didn't realize Brown Pride was so insulting.

I got the best sense of humor there is sir' date=' and I'm telling you, your opinion is wrong. Plain and simple.[/quote']

That's your opinion

That would turn every white lesnar hater into a fan' date=' immediatly.[/quote']

I hope this is not true' date=' although it maybe true in the south.[/quote']

No, that didn't seem racist, not even to the ones in the south. Fail!

I got the best sense of humor there is sir' date=' and I'm telling you, your opinion is wrong. Plain and simple.[/quote']

This statement is obviously wrong, plain and simple.

All skincolor pride is. Especially if it influences others to hate.

so Cain Velasquez is racist?

That's your opinion

It's a fact

This statement is obviously wrong' date=' plain and simple.[/quote']

You wouldn't know sir. You think racial humor is funny, like you stated when you addressed the first OP at the very begining of this thread. You notice he's not saying much now? It's because he knew he was in the wrong for saying. So are you!

so Cain Velasquez is racist?

Maybe no more than Brock would be if he tatted that saying on his self. But that doesn't mean he or Velasquez wouldn't be in the f*ckin wrong for doing it! If he's got it on him, he needs to have that thing removed. Pronto!