Sign in to follow this  
Jbrahams

Who should be TUF 13 Coaches?

I know this is very early and a lot of predictions will be wrong but just out of thought who do you think should be the coaches for TUF 13?

Me personally, I think they could have like lightweights with like whoever is champion, Edgar or Penn, but, I really don't have a clue because it would be next year and I don't know what rivalries would be happening. I was thinking Evans vs Rua, but I doubt it, also I was thinking even Lesnar but I don't know if he would be the best coach (no offense, he is a bit inexperienced)

Give us your thoughts

I know this is very early and a lot of predictions will be wrong but just out of thought who do you think should be the coaches for TUF 13?

Me personally' date=' I think they could have like lightweights with like whoever is champion, Edgar or Penn, but, I really don't have a clue because it would be next year and I don't know what rivalries would be happening. I was thinking Evans vs Rua, but I doubt it, also I was thinking even Lesnar but I don't know if he would be the best coach (no offense, he is a bit inexperienced, still one of the best fighters in the world though).

Give us your thoughts.[/quote']

leben vs w.silva

Me personally' date=' I think they could have like lightweights with like whoever is champion, Edgar or Penn, but, I really don't have a clue because it would be next year and I don't know what rivalries would be happening. I was thinking Evans vs Rua, but I doubt it, also I was thinking even Lesnar but I don't know if he would be the best coach (no offense, he is a bit inexperienced, still one of the best fighters in the world though).

Give us your thoughts.[/quote']

I want to see Wanderlei Silva as a TUF coach. When he beats leben maybe a Anderson Silva Vs Wanderlei Silva season.

I want to see Wanderlei Silva as a TUF coach. When he beats leben maybe a Anderson Silva Vs Wanderlei Silva season.

One can't speak english and the other can barely speak english, great season :P

I want someone who is really gonna come in and help the fighters not be looking for so much camera time himself.. maybe Randy Couture vs ???

yeah that's what i was thinking, that's why i thought brock might not be the best choice

Id actually want to see Franklin coach through out a whole season again. What about Franklin and Forest or Franklin and Couture

really?

when people say like winner of edgar and penn and all these fights that are coming up this year remember that the coaches fight after the show so unless you think there will be a edar vs penn 3 then I doubt they will both coach, just pointing it out

Machida vs Franklin...

It wouldn't make for a lot of drama, but these two guys I think would be great coaches that could really get the most out of their fighters... their rematch would also be something that could be hyped up...

No title holders! It holds the whole division up when this happens

Maybe Machida and Griffin? with a good fight at the end

+1000. No more Reigning Champs and #1 contenders. Just stupid to hold up title fights for a reality show.

Now if Kenflo and Penn both lost that would be a couple good coaches.

If Big Nog gets past Mir at UFC119 Big Nog and Carwin.

+1000. No more Reigning Champs and #1 contenders. Just stupid to hold up title fights for a reality show.

Now if Kenflo and Penn both lost that would be a couple good coaches.

If Big Nog gets past Mir at UFC119 Big Nog and Carwin.

Carwin wouldn't be the best coach he is a bit inexperienced IMO

Carwin wouldn't be the best coach he is a bit inexperienced IMO

Ya but he would be bringing Jackson and the Grudge boys with him as assistant coaches. The real training is mostly about those guys not the actual fighter coach.

Carwin would be a good coach in the motivational sense.

The winner of Edgar vs Penn 2 against the winner of Florian vs Maynard would be incredible.

leben vs w.silva

both of these would be good ones, great shout

i like griffen vs coture because they'd both make excellent coaches and the fight would be sick.

how many times they have been allready on TUF???

this if both got some wins but would be great to have

Machida vs Shogun III

they can barely speak english let alone train for a whole season not knowing much english

wonder if it would be interesting to make two MMA vets currently not in the UFC as coaches, with the with winner of the coaches fight getting a UFC contract...

this will never happen, but IF it did.... I'd say Jeremy Horn vs Paulo Filho...

i don't like what the ultimate fighter has become, there are just crappy guys that gass out after round 1. like some of the guys are not even on there for what it was ment to be. they just want tv time. hell even some of the coaches are on it just for the publicity. but i mean there have been some great coaches(rashad,chuck,tito)that are on it to help the fighters, but some(rampage) are on for tv and publicity and to play pranks on rashad.

wonder if it would be interesting to make two MMA vets currently not in the UFC as coaches' date=' with the with winner of the coaches fight getting a UFC contract...

this will never happen, but IF it did.... I'd say Jeremy Horn vs Paulo Filho...[/quote']

That would be cool.

I dont care who with, but lesnar should be a coach. we would be able to see what hes really about. carwin and lesnar would make sense because that was the UFC hyped that fight so much, and most people agree that carwin is still the only hw with a chance against him. It just sounds like the right thing to do to me:rolleyes:

we really need less gay smileys.

trigg vs daley.

then they face off on a card and winner get's another round in the UFC.

Not really but someone mentioned winner of Edgar v Penn and Kenflo v Maynard which i was really digging. I'd like to see Kenny from a coaching aspect since his time on TUF

How about Fitch and Shields. Seeing how GSP only fights about twice a year the timing would be right. That's if both guys win their upcoming fight. It would be for a #1 contenders match-up.

Anderson Silva V Royce Gracie. just wanna see how these guys train. Their secrets to success.

its bad that it will never happen,but i would like to know how are they training and their personality and otther things...