Sign in to follow this  
Jbrahams

Who should be TUF 13 Coaches?

ya i think that leben and silva would be good but rashad and shoguni would like if shogun is out long if enough but that will never happen knowing rashad was on tuf 10

ya i think that leben and silva would be good but rashad and shoguni would like if shogun is out long if enough but that will never happen knowing rashad was on tuf 10

Rampage was a coach on season 7 and season 10 so it is possible,or not,because Shogun cant speak english

leben vs w.silva

both guys seem to be great coaches at their gyms and that's a fight I'd like to see happen, it'd be a war for sure

at this point I can't even think of ne other coaches really that have the drawing power for the demographic gods over at SpikeTV

maybe A.Silva and Sonnen as coaches

they should have faber win one more fight and if torres wins his fight vs banuelos then have them coach TUF bantamweights and/or featherweights after this upcoming TUF season. would be a coool number 1 contender showdown. i don't think faber deserves number 1 contender shot after one win.

Brian Stann & Wanderlei Silva.

That or Sonnen & Wanderlei. I don't really like Chael, but it would make for good tv plus I'd love to see Wandy KO him. I can see it now- Sonnen shoots for a takedown and is greeted by a knee from Wanderlei. Sonnen is stunned and falls back against the cage. Silva gets the Muay Thai clinch and unloads knee after unanswered knee before Sonnen falls unconscious to the mat. Anderson Silva is watching at home and pees his pants. He knows that he will be Wandy's next victim.

Sorry, got a little carried away. I know that last part will probably never happen, but I can dream can't I?

I've heard alot of other people say Brock Lesnar' date=' but I don't think he's experienced enough to coach.

I'd like to see another USA vs England TUF.

Maynard and Penn sounds great to me.[/quote']

maynard and penn are both american.

who wants to see a 13th season

i cant even watch one season by itself man

its boring i think

If you haven't even enjoyed 1 season, then why waste your time here? How does it benefit you in any way to waste your time coming to this section? Are you seriously that pathetic, or are you just trolling?

I've heard alot of other people say Brock Lesnar' date=' but I don't think he's experienced enough to coach.

I'd like to see another USA vs England TUF.

Maynard and Penn sounds great to me.[/quote']

Bro there is no way for Penn v Maynard because Penn is already scheduled to fight fitch at 170 in australia in feb

id really like to see randy come back and coach for another season. He was a good coach on season 1. But who would he coach against? big nog?

It is rumored that Randy will fight machida in the next Canada card. They would be great coaches but machidas poor English would inhibit him from being a good coach

since Sonnen now has his money issues I think Edgar vs Maynard would be great, starts filming at the end of January and they get plenty of time to recover to fight around June/July

pettis and edgar.

it would give edgar some spotlight, let him carve out a personality for himself.

and pettis would take care of the entertainment and trashtalking.

i think it's a brilliant idea...but i also dont think that gray should get an immediate rematch. :)

oooor, whomever pettis is slated to fight whilst waiting for the edgar/maynard kerfuffle to end would make for a decent coach, also.

It is rumored that Randy will fight machida in the next Canada card. They would be great coaches but machidas poor English would inhibit him from being a good coach

yeah they would be but dana has it narrowed down to aout three options:

1. brock lensar vs frank mir

2. faber vs torres ( which he has said this isn't a likely candadite)

3. wandy vs sonnen ( which with sonnens money problems not looking to good for this one)

so i guess that leeves lesnar vs mir>

yeah they would be but dana has it narrowed down to aout three options:

1. brock lensar vs frank mir

2. faber vs torres ( which he has said this isn't a likely candadite)

3. wandy vs sonnen ( which with sonnens money problems not looking to good for this one)

so i guess that leeves lesnar vs mir>

MIr is supposed to fight Roy Nelson at 130, so it would seem that's off the table. I really don't know who is left. Pettis vs. Guida maybe? Pettis is a little young, though.

MIr is supposed to fight Roy Nelson at 130' date=' so it would seem that's off the table. I really don't know who is left. Pettis vs. Guida maybe? Pettis is a little young, though.[/quote']

Yeah pettis is a little young to be a coach, theres not many more options

Edgar vs Maynard, c'mon guys there ain't any other options

Look at the rumours

Faber vs Torres - Torres fighting Banuelos at UFC 126

Faber vs Cruz - Faver fighting Wineland at UFC 128

Wandy vs Sonnen - Sonnen is ****ed

Bisping vs Sonnen - Bisping is fighting at UFC 127

Mir vs Lesnar - Mir is fighting at UFC 130

who else?

Edgar vs Maynard, I don't see any other option, I'm expecting it so I'm either gonna be happy when I'm right or delightfully shocked :)