Sign in to follow this  
xImportantThreadsx

To all the people who think Rashad will beat shogun-Part2

Well i read in "part1" that Rashad will ko Shogun like he did Chuck? ROFL Shogun has never been kod and besides Shogun is not going to leave his head open like Chuck did, Shogun is still the same agressive fighter from pride we saw it in rematch and in 104 we saw how he can be a smarter fighter aswell, he has the best way to cover up from punches have you not seen ? Chuck missed all punches he threw at Shogun and Machida did too because of the way Shogun blocks with both hands way up. buck his salls....

Rashad will lay on Shogun? again ROFL we know what happened when Randleman(another great wrestler) took shogun down, Overeem couldent handle Shoguns sweeps and Machida had the same trouble, so what makes you think anyone same size as Shogun, can keep him down? you wwe noobs

Rashad also a decision guy has been nearly knocked out in the late rounds by a injured thiago and a trashy rampage but got lucky because of the lack of conditioning from his opponents, that wont be the same with Shogun.

Shogun will be champ for very long time so get used to it.

Well i read in "part1" that Rashad will ko Shogun like he did Chuck? ROFL Shogun has never been kod and besides Shogun is not going to leave his head open like Chuck did' date=' Shogun is still the same agressive fighter from pride we saw it in rematch and in 104 we saw how he can be a smarter fighter aswell, he has the best way to cover up from punches have you not seen ? Chuck missed all punches he threw at Shogun and Machida did too because of the way Shogun blocks with both hands way up. buck his salls....

Rashad will lay on Shogun? again ROFL we know what happened when Randleman(another great wrestler) took shogun down, Overeem couldent handle Shoguns sweeps and Machida had the same trouble, so what makes you think anyone same size as Shogun, can keep him down? you wwe noobs

Rashad also a decision guy has been nearly knocked out in the late rounds by a injured thiago and a trashy rampage but got lucky because of the lack of conditioning from his opponents, that wont be the same with Shogun.

[b']Shogun will be champ for very long time so get used to it.[/b]

thanks for backing me up brooo

some people just keep relating back to the forrest fight ..

They always will I really wish Forrest could get some good wins and get a title shot so Shogun could knock him the hell out and shut people up.

Sadly I don't see Forrest ever fighting for the title again though. He might make it to a top contenders bout but that's about it.

They always will I really wish Forrest could get some good wins and get a title shot so Shogun could knock him the hell out and shut people up.

Sadly I don't see Forrest ever fighting for the title again though. He might make it to a top contenders bout but that's about it.

i know man, i've been wishing for that for so long. But when u go to SPLIT with ortiz, theres not to much hope. some people had ortiz winning the fight too ..

lol yes and its ridiculous and it shows how new they are...they dont see the difference in shogun that fight. Shogun was pretty beat up i remember tellin my lil bro Shogun was going to run the ufc when he first stepped in the octagon...my lil bro said "thats your guy" lol but i never lost faith in my fav fighter.

i doubt shogun will keep his belt for very long.......LHW division is most stacked and competitive....just sayin its not likely....i see the belt gettin handed back and forth for awhile

well i read in "part1" that rashad will ko shogun like he did chuck? Rofl shogun has never been kod and besides shogun is not going to leave his head open like chuck did' date=' shogun is still the same agressive fighter from pride we saw it in rematch and in 104 we saw how he can be a smarter fighter aswell, he has the best way to cover up from punches have you not seen ? Chuck missed all punches he threw at shogun and machida did too because of the way shogun blocks with both hands way up. Buck his salls....

Rashad will lay on shogun? Again rofl we know what happened when randleman(another great wrestler) took shogun down, overeem couldent handle shoguns sweeps and machida had the same trouble, so what makes you think anyone same size as shogun, can keep him down? You wwe noobs

rashad also a decision guy has been nearly knocked out in the late rounds by a injured thiago and a trashy rampage but got lucky because of the lack of conditioning from his opponents, that wont be the same with shogun.

[b']shogun will be champ for very long time so get used to it.[/b]

Yes he will

Well i read in "part1" that Rashad will ko Shogun like he did Chuck? ROFL Shogun has never been kod and besides Shogun is not going to leave his head open like Chuck did' date=' Shogun is still the same agressive fighter from pride we saw it in rematch and in 104 we saw how he can be a smarter fighter aswell, he has the best way to cover up from punches have you not seen ? Chuck missed all punches he threw at Shogun and Machida did too because of the way Shogun blocks with both hands way up. buck his salls....

I agree out of everyone in the divisision he is the best fighter but there are two middleweights that could give him trouble oh whats there names oh yeah ANDERSON SILVA and VITOR BELFORT would be extremely tough opponents for shogun

LHW is a competitive weight class and if Shogun can stay healthy he will be succesful in becoming the greatest LhW fighter there is but its not likely with the wars he fights that he will stay healthy

Rua could be a very dominant champ, and I say this as a Lyoto fan.

That said, rashad could win this, I doubt he would KO Rua, but anything is possible.

I would say Rashad has about a 20 - 25% chance of winning.

Also, if you Rua ****s tell people to forget about the forest and Coleman fights, then why the **** do you bring up his past from Pride.

Look at his whole damn history which includes losing to Forest and looking like a fool against Coleman.

I think Rashad is a worse match-up for Rua than Machida.

Machida could take Rua down easily enough but he has no real ground control game.

He relies on being the best striker and on being impossible to take down thanks to his balance/sumo.

Rashad is about takedowns and top control. I can't see him failing to take Rua down if the fight goes for any time (Rua's takedown defence is probably his weakest link - decent but not really top notch) - so the question will be whether he can avoid Rua's (admittedly pretty sick) BJJ subs..if he can for 5 rounds he is going to come out with a lay n pray win (and he might always get lucky with some GnP as well).

I think anyone in the division (except maybe Anderson is he moves up) is a dog to Rua, but I don't write-off Evans' chances at all.

I respectfully disagree. I don't think there is any one fighter in the LHW div. that will totally dominate. Everyone is one bad match-up away from losing that title. For any of the current contenders to reign they would need to fight to there strengths with a real game plan.

No one style will dominate all....

I think Rashad will be the next champ, no real injuries and smart enough to stick to and adjust a game plan.

The only thing i can say is that Shogun's knees can always work against him. Rashad is no joke, and CAN win, but as far as respect and favoring odds, you have to go with Mr. Rua. And i am a Rashad fan.

Why not? Every time an "unbeatable" fighter gets humbled, it should be remembered. It shows he's not invincible.

I want Rashad to win but Im not as confident he will' date=' it will be a very good fight though I think[/quote']

are you sure about anything? maybe? just kidding..