no more bannana bread

cmckay1406051840

I'm jealous of myself' date=' i quit smoking 3 weeks ago so i can get a new job (damn drug tests)[/quote']

Hahaha, I got a job 2 weeks ago and on the application said, Would you be willing to take a drug test? I put Yes, thinking it'll just look better on the app--even knowing I'd fail. But I dressed the part and acted the part, so I never had to take a test. And (GASP!) I can still do my job like any other good employee.:)

Hahaha' date=' I got a job 2 weeks ago and on the application said, Would you be willing to take a drug test? I put Yes, thinking it'll just look better on the app--even knowing I'd fail. But I dressed the part and acted the part, so I never had to take a test. And (GASP!) I can still do my job like any other good employee.:)[/quote']

I'll be pissed if I end up getting a saliva test, the detection window for herb is like 14 hours with those things lol

Apparently the teenage basement dwellers are still loving it. It might have something to do with the fact that they arent even smart enough to spell banana...

Im trying to tell everyone just remember Gwen stafani's "Hollaback girl." If you do you will never forget how to spell B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Archived