Chael Sonnen Defence

micloudon

Chael is a great fighter, He was an NCAA Division I All-American wrestler at the University of Oregon, two-time University National Champion in Greco Roman, and a US Olympic team alternate, in addition to that he is a real estate agent, a politician and a school wrestling coach.

He has had a lot of ups and downs in his career, right now he is on a huge up and making a run at the title.

He is an amazing person and fighter.

There is the GSP Mafia, the fedor defence force and whatnot.

Us small minority of Chael Sonnen fans should form

Chael Sonnen for president

CSP

Who's with me

Chael is a great fighter' date=' He was an NCAA Division I All-American wrestler at the University of Oregon, two-time University National Champion in Greco Roman, and a US Olympic team alternate, in addition to that he is a real estate agent, a politician and a school wrestling coach.

He has had a lot of ups and downs in his career, right now he is on a huge up and making a run at the title.

[b']CSP[/b]

Who's with me

Im with you Dude,,,the world needs several more Chael's

I'll respect your opinion' date=' and REspect Chael as a good fighter.

But I do believe he will be smooshed at UFC 117 :D[/quote']

Smooshed!!!! I love that!!! But c'mon dude most people who face Spider are "smooshed" ... Chael has as much chance(slim) as anybody right now!!!

everyone wants to be like the SDF ! this gang is gonna fail hard

Wow, just wow. Get off your high horse, it's a forum.

I honestly couldn't care less about these pathetic "gangs" but if someone says stuff like this it's just pathetic. You do know it's a forum right? The fact that it's called a gang in the first place makes me laugh to no end.

I mean how can a "group" in a forum "fail"? Who wants to be like the SDF? What does it do? It's just another line on a sig *sarcastic*

Wow' date=' just wow. Get off your high horse, it's a forum.

I honestly couldn't care less about these pathetic "gangs" but if someone says stuff like this it's just pathetic. You do know it's a forum right? The fact that it's called a gang in the first place makes me laugh to no end.

I mean how can a "group" in a forum "fail"? Who wants to be like the SDF? What does it do? It's just another line on a sig *sarcastic*[/quote']

You seem to care more about the * gangs * than the people in them..haha...you think the gangs are pathetic , but if someone goes on a rant about them , they are pathetic ? and then you go back to saying how the gangs make you laugh,,make up your mind dude..

PS : no one cares what you think...BOOM.

You seem to care more about the * gangs * than the people in them..haha...you think the gangs are pathetic ' date=' but if someone goes on a rant about them , they are pathetic ? and then you go back to saying how the gangs are funny,,make up your mind dude..

PS : no one care what you think...BOOM.[/quote']

You didn't make a shi't of sense. I'm gonna try to make sense of your dribble right there. I'm just gonna say what's on my mind cause you seriously made shi't of sense.

I couldn't care less about these gangs, it just pisses me off that these "founders" lol or whatever feel that they are above others for some reason. It's a forum.

PS: Go back to your main account if you wanna talk. Don't cower in your troll accout you little chicken shi't.

No wonder' date=' you're one of those pathetic "online gang" members trying to feel important on a forums. C'mon a troll account? Get real.[/quote']

Do I look like I'm in an online gang you noob ? Do I have any sigs ? ****...it's funny how the people with the dumbest opinions call others trolls , just amazing ...just think before you post something , trust me it helps...

You didn't make a shi't of sense. I'm gonna try to make sense of your dribble right there. I'm just gonna say what's on my mind cause you seriously made shi't of sense.

I couldn't care less about these gangs' date=' it just pisses me off that these "founders" lol or whatever feel that they are above others for some reason. It's a forum.

PS: Go back to your main account if you wanna talk. Don't cower in your troll accout you little chicken shi't.[/quote']

You ****, I'm the one not making sense ? let me break it down for you , maybe your peanut sized brain would comprehend ..

1) You get pissed at someone cause they were flaming on an online gang..saying that it's a forum and you can do whatever you want ..

2 ) you make fun of the gangs yourself ..get it now ? seriously ? do I need to explain more ?

I seriously wouldn't care , except that you have shogun in your avatar, someone as dumb as you can't possibly be a shogun fan.

You ****' date=' I'm the one not making sense ? let me break it down for you , maybe your peanut sized brain would comprehend ..

[b']1) You get pissed at someone cause they were flaming on an online gang..saying that it's a forum and you can do whatever you want ..[/b]

2 ) you make fun of the gangs yourself ..get it now ? seriously ? do I need to explain more ?

I seriously wouldn't care , except that you have shogun in your avatar, someone as dumb as you can't possibly be a shogun fan.

Okay, thank you for clarifying how dumb you are. I fully understand now.

Where the hell did you get that I was flaming against the OP? Or the guy flaming about online gangs? I was the one flaming you air head.

Seriously? Do I need to explain more?

Do I look like I'm in an online gang you noob ? Do I have any sigs ? ****...it's funny how the people with the dumbest opinions call others trolls ' date=' just amazing ...just think before you post something , trust me it helps...[/quote']

This obviously isn't your only account ****. Can you just get back to your own account please? Stop this stupid argument on another account, there's no way you could react like this without being in a gang yourself. Pathetic.

Okay' date=' thank you for clarifying how dumb you are. I fully understand now.

Where the hell did you get that I was flaming against the OP? Or the guy flaming about online gangs? I was the one flaming you air head.

Seriously? Do I need to explain more?[/quote']

Wow' date=' just wow. Get off your high horse, it's a forum.[/b']

I mean how can a "group" in a forum "fail"? Who wants to be like the SDF? What does it do? It's just another line on a sig *sarcastic*

No you don't need to explain more ..seriously..

I didn't understand this? What were you implying?

Originally Posted by ButterFinger View Post

Okay' date=' thank you for clarifying how dumb you are. I fully understand now.

[b']Seriously? Do I need to explain more?[/b]

You can't even remember what you said ? this is hilarious ..dude , seriously you can just say that you made a mistake and stop digging a hole for yourself...

I think you know what I was implying ..ehh..your lack of intelligence is not amusing anymore.. just boring now, thanks for letting me rip on you though ...

Chael is a great fighter' date=' He was an NCAA Division I All-American wrestler at the University of Oregon, two-time University National Champion in Greco Roman, and a US Olympic team alternate, in addition to that he is a real estate agent, a politician and a school wrestling coach.

[b']CSP[/b]

Who's with me

an amazing person? the guy talks trash wrecklessly and disrespects everyone in the sport. **** him.

Sonnen "can derelick my balls"..

Archived