Crossover forums.

deadmoney4ever

there trying with the super 6 super middleweight tournament and stuff but realy its only there big fights 3 or 4 times a year are taking in the money .i heard yesterday david haye is fighting audley harrison???/ like in all feicn fairness the guy lost to martin rogan last year. haye should be fighting a klitchko.

and they wonder why boxing is dying

there trying with the super 6 super middleweight tournament and stuff but realy its only there big fights 3 or 4 times a year are taking in the money .i heard yesterday david haye is fighting audley harrison???/ like in all feicn fairness the guy lost to martin rogan last year. haye should be fighting a klitchko.

and they wonder why boxing is dying

boxing sucks now , if there is now mma on i watch K1

I want to hear about other forums u are involved with.Personally i like IC MAGAZINE. Weed forum.Canucksdot.com cus im a huge canucks fan.Lets hear about yer interests and see if we cant find some other sites to rome.

big fan of the canucks over here. However i got banned from their forums after spreading false rumours. They must not have been so impressed by my performance, after reporting the sedin's were filing for divorce.

I want to hear about other forums u are involved with.Personally i like IC MAGAZINE. Weed forum.Canucksdot.com cus im a huge canucks fan.Lets hear about yer interests and see if we cant find some other sites to rome.

This is the only one.

Oh' date=' I'm thinking about what I'll send you. Don't wait THAT thing you want, not that way... I'll not give you more details :P

You're not working yet? I thought you were.[/quote']

yeah i worked today. usually pop on these forums for a bit before i leave every morning though

Archived