Put you picks in stone for 117!

Smooth_Criminal81

Since some people had issues with back tracking who they picked after 116, I think we should put our picks up here for 117, so nobody can say they were for so and so just because they won......Mine are as follows

Silva over Sonnen...of course

Nelson over JDS...of course

Fitch over Alves

Caveman over Dos Anjos

Almeida over Hughes

Silva over Boetsch

Hazlett over Story

Since some people had issues with back tracking who they picked after 116' date=' I think we should put our picks up here for 117, so nobody can say they were for so and so just because they won......Mine are as follows

Silva over Sonnen...of course

Nelson over JDS...of course

Fitch over Alves

Caveman over Dos Anjos

Almeida over Hughes

Silva over Boetsch

Hazlett over Story[/quote']

Silva over Sonnen

JDS over Nelson

Fitch/Alves= Absolutely no idea

Guida over dos Anjos

Hughes over Almeida

Silva over Boetsch

Hazelett over Story

Someone else said it. The majority of these fights no one cares about. I just care about Silva v. Sonnen. Silva will win, I GUARANTEE IT. Also, I would like Nelson to win.

I think Nelson will win because he has more experience in fights and have been fighting longer. But mostly because he will go into the fight completely calm because he has nothing to prove. His body type makes people feel the need to prove something instead. I think this is a good advantage for him especially since JDS is looking for a title shot, which would be hard to justify if he has trouble with some fat slob. However, if Nelson beats JDS he looks like a hero.

Archived