UFC Fighter's Autobiographies

RStephen4

I have Matt Hughes, Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture and Tito Ortiz autobiographies. If you just wanna know information about the fighters they're ok but there's only really Chucks book that has stories about stuff outside the cage and his youth. They're not really great books if you enjoy reading. I think BJ has a book either coming out or recently out and Brock Lesnar has one being written at the moment. I was fairly disappointed with the books i read really because i thought they must have had very interesting lifes but the books where fairly boring to be honest.

While not really an autobiography.......

Forrest Griffin's book is a great read! LMFAO!!!!!

+10

Forrest's book was funny as hell! Some great stories and even funnier photos. I have Tito's book also but I can't help but wonder how much Tito makes up in his book. He has an excuse for every fight that he has lost and that kind of turned me off.

Get Forrest's book for sure, you will not be disappointed.

I have Forrest's book, Chuck's and BJ's. I rate Chuck's the highest out of them. It is a surprise package as he himself says he fails to give too much through his interviews. The others are both enjoyable reads. A friend of mine said he picked up the Tito book and found it to be utter rubbish and one of the worst reads he's had the misfortune to have in front of him.

The man who needs to bring out an autobiography is Bas Rutten!

Archived