Machete

CaptainSuperman

So, just saw a trailer for this new film directed by Robert Rodriguez (Planet Terror, Grindhouse, Sin City, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Desperado), and it looks just amazing and action-packed, just like every other movie he has directed (minus Spy Kids!). Stars Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro, Lindsay Lohan, CHEECH MARIN, and Steven Seagal, among others. I'm not much of a movie person, last time I actually went to the movies was for Saw V, but I think I must see this. Looks awesome.

So' date=' just saw a trailer for this new film directed by Robert Rodriguez (Planet Terror, Grindhouse, Sin City, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Desperado), and it looks just amazing and action-packed, just like every other movie he has directed (minus Spy Kids!). Stars Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro, Lindsay Lohan, CHEECH MARIN, and Steven Seagal, among others. I'm not much of a movie person, last time I actually went to the movies was for Saw V, but I think I must see this. Looks awesome.[/quote']

Cheech & Seagal is enough to sell me > (LL is goin' to the lez-pen for 90) ...

Archived