Where is Hardy?

hibbertino

Hardy has no buisness near the alvis vs fitch winner. Hardy just lost to GSP and needs to hit the bottem , i say make him fight diego sanchez

alvis vs fitch is about contendors, hardy needs to step back and develop his ground game more.

Or i know , i would like to see Hardy Vs Hughes or Serra

Hardy has no buisness near the alvis vs fitch winner. Hardy just lost to GSP and needs to hit the bottem ' date=' i say make him fight diego sanchez

alvis vs fitch is about contendors, hardy needs to step back and develop his ground game more.

Or i know , i would like to see Hardy Vs Hughes or Serra[/quote']

what the hell are you on about? no one has mentioned alves/fitch. IMO, if the ufc are having him face off agaisnt condit, if he gets the win there he's gotta get at least two more before he's considered a top contender again.

what the hell are you on about? no one has mentioned alves/fitch. IMO' date=' if the ufc are having him face off agaisnt condit, if he gets the win there he's gotta get at least two more before he's considered a top contender.[/quote']

Try reading the first post in the thread before you spew ****, idiot.

He is schedueled to fight Carlos Condit at UFC 120

He was suppose to fight Dustin Hazelett originally' date=' but Dustin had to pull out because he was getting married.[/quote']

There is also talk of him fighting Kampmann in the near future. I think that would be a good one. The Condit fight could be good if he goes out in Rd one, they way he did in Rd 3 of his last fight. Hardy still going to win though. I think Kampmann would give him real trouble though.

Archived