Leben is a ****

hibbertino

I dont understand how you can say Chris Leben is a *****.

He fights Aaron Simpson on TUF 11 finale and KO's him, then 2 weeks later he steps in for an injured Wanderlei Silva to fight Akiamaya and submits him in a fight that I think he was losing on the score cards.

The guy has balls, and a big heart, I highly respect Chris Leben and he is far from a *****.

leben certainly used to be an ****, but he's grown up and comes a cross as a decent guy nowadays. you've got to respect a man that fights one of the hottest prospects around, and one of the stars of japanese mma within a fortnight. both fights as the underdog. the guy got balls.

with regards to the Silva fight though, my moneys on leben. he's got a great chin, and lets face it, wandy is not the destoryer he once was.

there is no reason to hate on leben. He did something we don't see very often, taking a fight on 2 weeks notice. Not only 2 weeks notice, he did it 2 weeks after he had a fight. That is pretty awesome in my eyes. His bruises from the first fight had probably just finished healing, then he goes in against sexyama and makes him look like a chump for talking all that Shyt about not wanting the fight, ect. Leben has gained a fan in me after his recent performances. Not only that, but fightiing as a comain event 2 weeks after a previous fight? C'mon, whats not to like about that? If it wasn't for him stepping up, who knows what would have happened with the 116 card.

Thanks leben for making it a memorable card!

Not so sure who will win this, but I don't think we are going to see a KO, I say this due to the mix of Leben not having quite enough power to KO Wandy, maybe TKO, and Leben's chin is made of granite, so I don't see it being night-night time for anyone. However, with that said, is this fight actually even going to happen? I thought Dana said he wants to get Leben back to action soon (cleared to fight again as soon as August), as Wandy is gonna be out for a bit.

Archived