Vladimir Matyushenko will shock the world

hibbertino

Vladimir Matyushenko will shock the world when he beats Jon Jones , Jones is just another Hyped up Bum i mean who has he beaten Bonnar and Vera haha Bonnar is probably the worst fighter ever to step into the Octagon and Vera would not get in my Top 20 LHW's.

Vladimir Matyushenko will shock the world when he beats Jon Jones ' date=' Jones is just another Hyped up Bum i mean who has he beaten Bonnar and Vera haha Bonnar is probably the worst fighter ever to step into the Octagon and Vera would not get in my Top 20 LHW's.[/quote']

Its not just who hes beat its how hes beat them.

Has anyone ever dominated Brandon Vera like he did.......no

I havent watched vlad fight but once and i already Jones will dominate him, because regardless of what you go in and want to do, Jones does what he wants to. So unless Vlad goes in there looking to go where Jones takes him, he losses horribly

I havent watched vlad fight but once and i already Jones will dominate him' date=' because regardless of what you go in and want to do, Jones does what he wants to. So unless Vlad goes in there looking to go where Jones takes him, he losses horribly[/quote']

Vlad is actually a much more accomplished wrestler than what Jones is so he does have the advantage there.....and he has beaten some very good guys: Vernon White, Lil Nog, Yuki Kondo, Peddro Rizzo....the names on his win list are more impresssive than that of Jon Jones....

That being said I still think that Jones wins....but it certainly is no walk int he park

he has to be able to get him to the ground first...you guys obviously dont know about Vlads international wrestling pedigree....we was one of the top freestyle wrestlers

People were saying that about Matt Hamill, and Olympic wrestler. And we all seen that assault, I was gonna ring the police myself I felt that bad for him.

And standing I'd very much give an advantage to Jon also.

I'll sig bet anyone on this fight, no problem

Vlad is a game opponent. He's much tougher than people give him credit for. I think Jones will win a controversial split decision.

And before you say, "there's no way Vlad will make it three rounds agaisnt the almightly Bones," just remember that Bonner did.

People were saying that about Matt Hamill' date=' and Olympic wrestler. And we all seen that assault, I was gonna ring the police myself I felt that bad for him.

And standing I'd very much give an advantage to Jon also.

I'll sig bet anyone on this fight, no problem[/quote']

I am not betting becuase I too believe that Jones wil win...its just not gonna be as easy as people think....I could be wrong tho

I stopped reading after "Bonnar is the worst fighter to step into the octagon"... That statment alone tells me you know nothing about MMA

This ^

I havent watched vlad fight but once and i already Jones will dominate him' date=' because regardless of what you go in and want to do, Jones does what he wants to. So unless Vlad goes in there looking to go where Jones takes him, he losses horribly[/quote']

well we will see now wont we Janitor is going to pull the upset im telling you.

Vlad is actually a much more accomplished wrestler than what Jones is so he does have the advantage there.....and he has beaten some very good guys: Vernon White' date=' Lil Nog, Yuki Kondo, Peddro Rizzo....the names on his win list are more impresssive than that of Jon Jones....

That being said I still think that Jones wins....but it certainly is no walk int he park[/quote']

This^ but i think Janitor will beat jones Via Decision

if Bones couldnt finish Bonnar he wont finish Vlad

Archived