Brock Lesnar Trash

Vladimira09

Lesnar the guy who was getting raped, when the raper was tired, Lesnar then raped the tired raper into rape submission making the tired raper look like a little girl underneath Lesnar's arms and then the little tired girl looking raper, tapped ever so gently on Brocks arm and said "Im a ***** Ref please save me"

Lesnar the guy who was getting raped' date=' when the raper was tired, Lesnar then raped the tired raper into rape submission making the tired raper look like a little girl underneath Lesnar's arms and then the little tired girl looking raper, tapped ever so gently on Brocks arm and said "Im a ***** Ref please save me"[/quote']

Dude! Weird......

Stranger danger

The worse most predictable fighter in UFC today. He ran from Carwin like no other. Sadly if it was anyone else getting pounded on that much it would have gotten stopped. Then again it seems all champions get more lee-way.

I wouldn't have predicted an Arm triangle. He was still ok enough. Most of the punches were hitting his arms and whatnot, so i don't think the ref made a bad call. I'm a Carwin fan too saying this. Lesner showed his progression by finding a way to win against someone who was kicking his **** the way he's used to doing to others.

The worse most predictable fighter in UFC today. He ran from Carwin like no other. Sadly if it was anyone else getting pounded on that much it would have gotten stopped. Then again it seems all champions get more lee-way.

See Signature, you've been targeted so watch what you drink and eat;)

:P

Lesnar the guy who was getting raped' date=' when the raper was tired, Lesnar then raped the tired raper into rape submission making the tired raper look like a little girl underneath Lesnar's arms and then the little tired girl looking raper, tapped ever so gently on Brocks arm and said "Im a ***** Ref please save me"[/quote']

This^^ is the DUMBEST thing I've read in a VERY long time! And Keep in mind I've read alot of dumbsh*t! I think what you mean to say is Lesnar got RA[>ED in the Standup(Just like everyone knew he would!) and after 50 punches to the face that started losing there power due to so many punches hitting his face the REAL MMA FIGHTER got tired from RA[>ING Tito *Cough* I mean Lesnar and all his adrenaline was gone due to his 1st Main

Event and the most HYPED Fight EVER sucked everything out of him and he got submitted due to being tired...Too bad to we all know what would have happened had he not gassed! Tito*Cough* I mean Lesnar(Gotta Stop doing that)definately capitilized on a situation that was good for him! So props to him! But lets me be real! Carwin not gassed=Lesnar KTFO! End of story! Read the sig Titos words not mine!! Thanks for being a customer!

This^^ is the DUMBEST thing I've read in a VERY long time! And Keep in mind I've read alot of dumbsh*t! I think what you mean to say is Lesnar got RA[>ED in the Standup(Just like everyone knew he would!) and after 50 punches to the face that started losing there power due to so many punches hitting his face the REAL MMA FIGHTER got tired from RA[>ING Tito *Cough* I mean Lesnar and all his adrenaline was gone due to his 1st Main

Event and the most HYPED Fight EVER sucked everything out of him and he got submitted due to being tired...Too bad to we all know what would have happened had he not gassed! I mean Tito*Cough* I mean Lesnar(Gotta Stop doing that)definately capitilized on a situation that was good for him! So props to him! But lets me be real! Carwin not gassed=Lesnar KTFO! End of story! Read the sig Titos words not mine!! Thanks for being a customer!

Ahh Thats the result I wanted lol, Sorry man Carwin *****ed out.

Why does no one bring up that if his body was full of partially full whatever of adrenaline he should've had even more of an edge? The world is flat if you look at one side of the story constantly and it makes me sick that people can't consider both sides of things. No where is it more apparent than when these horribly pathetic arguments are brought to the table time and time again.

Event and the most HYPED Fight EVER sucked everything out of him and he got submitted due to being tired...Too bad to we all know what would have happened had he not gassed! Tito*Cough* I mean Lesnar(Gotta Stop doing that)definately capitilized on a situation that was good for him! So props to him! But lets me be real! Carwin not gassed=Lesnar KTFO! End of story! Read the sig Titos words not mine!! Thanks for being a customer!

Carwin did gas so this is a dumb argument. Watch the fight again and you will see that most of the punches hit Brock's arms. If Carwin connected with Brock's face 50 times then Brock's face would have been a real mess. Carwin lost deal with it.

He did not appear to be loose and relaxed in my opinion. The lack of affect and, at times, strained smiles, suggested to me that Carwin was very nervous in the hours leading up to his bout. I?m not being critical of Carwin. Pre-fight nerves are completely normal for a guy?s first main event, let alone his first shot at a championship (no, I don?t count interim title bouts as true championship fights).

The point, though, is that Carwin probably felt differently on Saturday than he has in any previous fight. As a result, my guess is that he had a tough time controlling his adrenaline spikes when he landed his first big punch and again when he found himself on top of Lesnar pounding away. If that is the case, then Carwin?s gas tank shouldn?t be a problem going forward.

Controlling one?s emotions and adrenaline are critical to maintaining a steady consumption of cardiovascular reserves. I believe that Carwin burned through his reserves more rapidly than he does in the training room. Some of that occurred before the fight when he was resting back stage. The majority occurred after he hurt Lesnar because he punched with reckless abandon, rather than calculated aggression. Both of those situations can be chalked up to nerves, in my opinion.

UFC 116 musings....This sounds like the truth to me....No doubt Carwin Gassed but look at what he did to mir and he didn't even look tired at all and THAT was alot of powerful shots! Carwin gassed due to not just throwing alot of punches but the other things listed above. Read the sig and Memorize it! Sad when Tito Ortiz sees alot of himself in a fighter!! *lol*

UFC 116 musings....This sounds like the truth to me....No doubt Carwin Gassed but look at what he did to mir and he didn't even look tired at all and THAT was alot of powerful shots! Carwin gassed due to not just throwing alot of punches but the other things listed above. Read the sig and Memorize it! Sad when Tito Ortiz sees alot of himself in a fighter!! *lol*

It's a different story when you win than when you go into the next round of how fatigued you'll be! it's just a victory rush Carwin had against Mir... and that knock out took perhaps 2 minutes less than what the beat down of lesnar took

Rocky 2: Duke to Apollo "He's all wrong for us' date=' baby. I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man kept coming after you. Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."[/quote']

lol This made me laugh.

I dont think Brock Lesnar is any Rocky.

And I can see why the fight wasnt stopped. But, I could also see why it could have been stopped.

There was a very very very very hair thin line between intelligently defending himself and just getting his face repeatedly pummeled and doing very little/nothing about it.

I think both sides can plead human error here and have a foot to stand on for their arguements.

The ref is just a man. It was his opinion that Brock was doing just enough to keep the fight going.

But, I do have to say that Brocks cut up face disagreed a bit. Its not like he got one un-lucky cut. His eyebrows were hamburger from several cuts from several undefended blows that occurred in a very short time frame. The man did take several straight on blows that busted him up that could have been considered "unanswered" to the point of not intelligently defending himself.

Either way, the only reason Brock Lesnar won, is of course, because he had Randy Couture teach him the arm triangle.

Randy fights Nog, if anyone saw that fight everyone knows that Randy barely survived a DEEP arm triangle from Nog. He answered the phone like he should have (I DONT KNOW WHY CARWIN LEFT HIS ARM ALL STUCK OUT STUPIDLY LIKE THAT. I DONT THINK HE HAS HAD MANY GUYS GET HIM IN AN ARM TRIANGLE IN TRAINING I GUESS) and escaped, but it was a pins and needles moment for Captain America fans.

Coincidence that Brock wins with the exact move that almost took out Randy in his next fight after training with Randy? I think not.

But yeah, Randy Couture gets all of the credit for Brock's win. :P

(I dont like Brock much, but, I am ok with him winning, because I can blame it all on the fact Captain America taught him everything he knows hehe.)

http://fightmetric.com/fights/Lesnar-Carwin.html

He ran away like Carwin like no other?

Well... I suggest you watched Tito Ortiz vs. W. Silva.

Wanna know what the parallels are though?

The "runners" both won.

silva didnt run away he backed up open your fkkin eyes you idiot you trying to put silva in the same chicken category as bock bock is absolutely ridiculous, silva is one of the best MMA fighters of all time

silva didnt run away he backed up open your fkkin eyes you idiot you trying to put silva in the same chicken category as bock bock is absolutely ridiculous' date=' silva is one of the best MMA fighters of all time[/quote']

The hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about Tito running genius.

God, you didn't even watch the fight.

Archived