What if Randy Ko's James Toney :)

Melvinj0

I think that would probly be the greatest thing ever :) lol. Boxing fans would probly commit a mass suicide. I know its highly unlikely but i think it is possible that Randy could land a few good punches and drop Toney. That would just be beautiful.

I think that would probly be the greatest thing ever :) lol. Boxing fans would probly commit a mass suicide. I know its highly unlikely but i think it is possible that Randy could land a few good punches and drop Toney. That would just be beautiful.

Small gloves give anyone the potential, and boxing fans would pass it off on Toney's age and whatnot. He's a champ boxer, but less Mayweather, Pacquiao, or either of the klitschko's come in and lose, they will keep running their mouths.

Small gloves give anyone the potential' date=' and boxing fans would pass it off on Toney's age and whatnot. He's a champ boxer, but less Mayweather, Pacquiao, or either of the klitschko's come in and lose, they will keep running their mouths.[/quote']

Yeah except Toneys way past his prime and he can still KO people and when Randy was in his prime he still had no KO power.

I don't think Randy can pull a KO victory over Toney but the fight breakdown would be exactly the same as in 99% of Randy's fights: Randy closes the distance (perhaps eats a jab or two in the procedure), gets a hold of Toney, Rogan commentates (or replays his old comments from Randy's fights) saying that this is Randy's game plan, he wears his opponents down, imposes his will and likes to implement dirty boxing. So few minutes later, Randy takes Toney down, starts grounding and pounding, Toney eats several unanswered strikes, doesn't defend intelligently and Steve Mazagatti stops the fight prematurely even tho Toney is far from being out. Then Rogan says how Mazagatti does a good job of saving Toney from any further damage.

So as all Randy's fights (with the exception of Nogeira and Gonzaga fight) it will be boring as hell, predictable as hell and we will all know what will happen. Still, Toney has a puncher's chance to end Randy's run with a flashy haymaker that lands on his jaw and the crowd goes WHOA!!!!! and boos Toney as his selfconfidence is causing him to have an erect1on :)

Cheers

I don't think Randy can pull a KO victory over Toney but the fight breakdown would be exactly the same as in 99% of Randy's fights: Randy closes the distance (perhaps eats a jab or two in the procedure)' date=' gets a hold of Toney, Rogan commentates (or replays his old comments from Randy's fights) saying that this is Randy's game plan, he wears his opponents down, imposes his will and likes to implement dirty boxing. So few minutes later, Randy takes Toney down, starts grounding and pounding, Toney eats several unanswered strikes, doesn't defend intelligently and Steve Mazagatti stops the fight prematurely even tho Toney is far from being out. Then Rogan says how Mazagatti does a good job of saving Toney from any further damage.

So as all Randy's fights (with the exception of Nogeira and Gonzaga fight) it will be boring as hell, predictable as hell and we will all know what will happen. Still, Toney has a puncher's chance to end Randy's run with a flashy haymaker that lands on his jaw and the crowd goes WHOA!!!!! and boos Toney as his selfconfidence is causing him to have an erect1on :)

Cheers[/quote']

Joe Rogan replays - to the t.

hows that unlikely? Randy will destroy this punk. thats all this toney is. He runs his mouth. he can talk all he wants but when he steps into the octagon with "the natural" he will be put in his proper resting place......The matt for a TKO

I'm not so sure that toney couldn't even win a boxing match, his own style against someone like my main man Ken Flow. the "boy toy" would mess this guy up.

Archived