WOOOOOOOOO! All things Nature Boy....

Exodus9mm

other then the moniker "nature" boy there is not much for me to like

i like nature

but in recent thread with Flairs comments about MMA, he is clearly senile or slighty retarded.. and/or both

sorry to bring the thread down, but he's garbage in cancerous overtanned orange skin. white haired oompa loompa?

other then the moniker "nature" boy there is not much for me to like

i like nature

but in recent thread with Flairs comments about MMA' date=' he is clearly senile or slighty retarded.. and/or both

sorry to bring the thread down, but he's garbage in cancerous overtanned orange skin. white haired oompa loompa?[/quote']

all true but I still liked him a long time ago

Limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun! Weather you like it or not, learn to love it cause diamonds are forever and so is Ric Flair! And to be the man you gotta beat the man, and Ric Flair is the man! No matter how old he gets, the longest line at the park is still for Space Mountain! WOOOOOOOOO!

I love wrestling' date=' however i find it slightly hypocritical that others who enjoy "sports entertainment" are so quick to disrespect Brock because he was at one time a WWE "superstar"[/quote']

I know, time and time again I, for one, have to keep reminding people WWE is not MMA/UFC. Two completely different things. And it's not wrong to like them both. I just don't watch anymore--I retired from WWE with Ric Flair.....

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I'll NEVER RETIRE!!

It's gonna be a sad day when Ric Flair dies.

Im just gonna sit around in my boxers all day drinking Old Crow and shouting WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...at everyone who passes by.

I will possibly be locked up after such behavior' date=' but oh well[/quote']

That sounds like a beautiful plan. I'll be right beside you, doing the same thing, only drinking JD.......

Limousine ridin'' date=' jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun! Weather you like it or not, learn to love it cause diamonds are forever and so is Ric Flair! And to be the man you gotta beat the man, and Ric Flair is the man! No matter how old he gets, the longest line at the park is still for Space Mountain! WOOOOOOOOO![/quote']

I might get this tattoo'd on my back it's so epic.

LOL, what a rant.

WOOOOOOOOOO!

it's gonna be a sad day when ric flair dies.

Im just gonna sit around in my boxers all day drinking old crow and shouting wooooooooooooooooooooo...at everyone who passes by.

I will possibly be locked up after such behavior' date=' but oh well[/quote']

lol

How f*cking badass were the Horsemen? I mean' date=' just look at Arn's glasses. Those were the days when pro-wrestling was entertaining..........what the hell happened?[/quote']

Arn & Tully were effin' epic as a team. Like, for real real not for play play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived